New here

Options
Hello. A few of my friends have joined and passed the info on to me. I am in nursing school and have two kids (11y.o. and 13 months old). I have no time to exercise....my exercise is clean up after these kids and running around after the baby. My spare time (which is almost never) is spent studying. There, I need ideas for meals and recipes. My long term goal is to loose 30 lbs. Here I go!!!!:smile:

Replies

• niccup
    niccup Posts: 32
    Options
    Hi, welcome! I know its not easy to be healthy AND take care of your kids. A snack idea that is handy is have a blender full of smoothy. 3 cups of fat free yogurt, a whole container of silken tofu (or if you dont like tofu then 6 tbls of egg whites), 1 or 2 cups of berries ( i use frozen stuff) and 1 banana. Then you will have about 3 smoothies to help keep you full inbetween meals. Each glass full of smoothie should be about 150 to 200 cals. And its easy and quick to make:flowerforyou:
  • sineadmm
    sineadmm Posts: 190
    Options
    Hi and welcome x
  • TyraHodge
    Options
    Thanks.....starting on day 3 and doing good so far. I am determined to lose weight. I was just looking at pictures from a few years ago (pre 2nd baby) and I am sick about the way I look now.........so, very determined.