Random Things Suspected To Stop Weight Loss

Options
Hi everyone! I was just wondering if anyone else has found certain foods or similar things that they suspect interrupts their weight loss progress, even though the reason behind it seems a mystery
For example... for some strange reason it seems like if i drink diet coke, or any diet soft drink, my weight loss seems to slow down a little bit, even though the foods are pretty supurfluous in their amount of calories. It seems even worse with sugar free Sunkist too!
This also seems to happen if i have too many vitamin C tablets thoughout the day...even though these have no calories...but taste really nice!
So i try not to do those things now...and to be honest i dont even know if they really are affecting my weight loss...but on numerous occassions this seems to be the case. It seems more likely with soft drink as the amount of chemicals in them, and i only drink soft drink if im out, and possibly vitmamin c due to acidity levels and the chemical altering something in my body? Not sure, but thats just what seems to happen

Anyone else have any similar stories or suspected things?

Replies

• truddy6647
    truddy6647 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    when it comes to sodas, they have lots of sodium and to much of sodium makes you retain weight thus can cause you to stop in your weight loss.