• Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    100k Bar

Yes
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Snickers and white Kit Kat Bars...Heaven!!!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    chocolate, chocolate,
    and did I mention...chocolate?

preferably without caramel, I hate caramel. So I bought chocolate caramel Halloween candy for trick or treaters--if there are leftovers I will happily bring them to the office and won't miss them!

My favorite candy bar is an Almond Joy...mmmm....
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Reese's PB cups...yummmmmyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Butterfingers...I really love the way they taste... did I mention butterfingers? :) lol

*dips my fingers in butter*

How's that?

m&ms and reeces peanutbutter cups....mmmm
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    kit-kat is my fav!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    PB Snickers. This is a delight I have only recently become aware of.......it's dangerously tempting!!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    twix, milkyway, Galaxy, mars, cadbury, dove. This list could go on for a while...
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    If you want candy, why wait for your coworkers to bring it in, why not just go buy it yourself? My favorite candy is dark chocolate--I buy myself nice bars of vegan (some companies put milk fat in their dark chocolate), free trade dark chocolate regularly, so Halloween candy doesn't have a special appeal. Then again, I only bought vegan candy (Twizzlers, Sour Patch Kids, etc.) so our house probably will get egged or TPed.
  • spetermann190
    spetermann190 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Just got back from the Store ... bought tons o'candy for the little tricker sweeters ... BUT I BOUGHT "Them" WHAT I LIKE TO EAT ... cuz I going to eats ALL the leftovers!!! I gots all those you listed except Take 5 ... and a few you didn't too ;) Happy Halloween Everyone!!!!
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    I've never had a take 5 and Kit-Kats have to be the most mediocre candy bar ever made. LOL. Unless it's the white chocolate one :flowerforyou:

Gimme the cookies and cream bars! :)
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    If you want candy, why wait for your coworkers to bring it in, why not just go buy it yourself? My favorite candy is dark chocolate--I buy myself nice bars of vegan (some companies put milk fat in their dark chocolate), free trade dark chocolate regularly, so Halloween candy doesn't have a special appeal. Then again, I only bought vegan candy (Twizzlers, Sour Patch Kids, etc.) so our house probably will get egged or TPed.

Pretty sure 99% of kids like sour patch kids.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Pretty sure 99% of kids like sour patch kids.

And Twizzlers.

Those are vegan? I would have assumed they had gelatin in them, but I never checked.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Reese's peanut butter cups...but I haven't seen very many amongst my kids' candy the past few years. I've become convinced that people buy these with every intention of handing them out on Halloween; however, they succumb to the temptation beforehand, devour them all & make a mad, last-minute dash to the store for the crappy stuff like Tootsie Rolls.
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options

Oh no worries there!! :happy: If you look at my diary, you'll see dark chocolate covered cherries (solid, not the liquid ones) and various other dark chocolate goodies ... I just rarely partake in "good old fashioned" Halloween candy so I'm looking forward to it, lol.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Oh no worries there!! :happy: If you look at my diary, you'll see dark chocolate covered cherries (solid, not the liquid ones) and various other dark chocolate goodies ... I just rarely partake in "good old fashioned" Halloween candy so I'm looking forward to it, lol.
    I eat Green & Black's with peanut butter every day. I love it. But it doesn't taste like a Twix and sometimes I want a Twix.
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    PB Snickers. This is a delight I have only recently become aware of.......it's dangerously tempting!!

<<<<<<<<<<<<< I LOVE your face!!
  • randysbombshellgirl
    Options
    I sit next to "the candy lady" she has it 24 7 365 but after Halloween everyone drops off all their extras @ her desk.....grrrrrr!!!! If I do cheat it's has to be Reese peanut butter cup mmmmmmm!!!!
  • stinkpurty
    Options

Mo's Bacon Bar is freakin' amazing.

Wow! I just googled that. It does look amazing!
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Thank you for this post. It is a reminder that I need to eat a smart breakfast and lunch so I can indulge on co-worker's candy. :tongue:

One of my favorites is a

whatchamacallit2.jpg

but they are not a popular Halloween giveaway. Also love M&Ms, Reese Cups, Clark Bars, Zagnuts, Butterfingers and Snickers.

I can do without Milky Way or 3 Musketeers