30 mins 5 day a week

Options
I have a Goal, 30 mins 5 days a week of exercise for 3 weeks, then bump it up to 45 mins, 5 days a week for 3 weeks, then 60 mins, 5 days a week for 3 weeks and let see where we are at at 9 weeks, lets keep each other accountable, cause I surely need some accountability. Who is in?

Replies

• bkeeldo
    bkeeldo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Sounds like a great way to fit exercise in and work up to longer times. I have the hardest time fitting it in some days
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    Im in I sooooo need help with motivation and accountability
  • CarolTempleton
    CarolTempleton Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Sounds like a great way to fit exercise in and work up to longer times. I have the hardest time fitting it in some days

Wonderful, just push your self every day, I started Monday and 2 days 3 to go for this week. Keep it up
  • CarolTempleton
    Options
    Im in I sooooo need help with motivation and accountability
    I will keep you accountable if you keep me accountable...lol Keep pushing yourself and you will succeed.
  • rnkuuipo
    Options
    I am really going to try to do this! Sounds like a great way to slowly increase exercise times. It'll be hard with a 1 month old baby but I am sure going to try!
  • CarolTempleton
    Options
    I am really going to try to do this! Sounds like a great way to slowly increase exercise times. It'll be hard with a 1 month old baby but I am sure going to try!

Maybe you can split it up, 15 mins here and 15 mins there, at least your doing something, even if its just walking, get your body moving girl. You can do this...
  • CarolTempleton
    Options
    How is everyone doing this week, I have done 4 days out of the 5. I am on a role, woot!!! Keep pushing people...
  • CarolTempleton
    Options
    Down one week 2 more to go for only 30 mins a day, How is everyone doing? Did you do your 30 mins 5 days a week last week? keep it up, Post me and let me know if you did it.
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    2 days done 40 minutes sunday anmd 30 monday
  • CarolTempleton
    Options
    Its been awhile, how is everyone doing???