Cooking/prep day tomorrow, suggestions?!

Options
Flan656
Flan656 Posts: 24 Member
I have a free day tomorrow!! :) I'm planning on having a very domestic day, gym in the morning and then lots of laundry sorting, washing my car etc, but most importantly stocking up my freezer full of yummy healthy homemade dinners.
I've done this before with stews- just frozen loads of one person portions, what do you all normally prepare? Any good ideas?

I've been lookin up a few healthy chicken curry recipies that I might attempt.. But I'd love ANY ideas, my work is so hectic, eating clean gets pretty tough, so the more I can doin free time the better!

Replies

• piratesaregrand
    piratesaregrand Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    My freezer is full of this

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/02/turkey-chili-taco-soup.html?m=1

And the quinoa mac and cheese recipe that's floating around here, and also a ton of quinoa and vege burger patties
  • Flan656
    Flan656 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
    Looks delicious, will be giving this a go,! :)
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I cook lots of soups and freeze them. They are great in the winter for lunches at work. Chili, chicken noodle soup, tomato soup, broccoli soup; really almost any of your fav's will freeze well (although I have found that rice doesn't reheat real well).

I also make mini lasagna's, mini meatloafs, mini taco's, stews, marinara sauce, spaghetti squash. They all freeze real well too. Good luck! I love cooking days!