New supportive friends

Options
Hi! My name is Maria and I am always looking for new supportive friends who like to give and receive motivational comments. I love to read my friend's journals and get new ideas and watch their progress. I am a 22 year old college student. I have around 20lbs to lose and would love to lose it before summer!

Replies

• lindsy721
    lindsy721 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm not actually trying to lose weight at this time, but I'm on every day and try to comment on most of my friends' statuses.
  • aasshhll33yy
    Options
    Good Luck..I have about 40lbs to lose..and would also like to lose it before summer.. I lost about 20lbs over this past summer (ive also gained back some of it..now)..but I feel its more than do-able I just seems to need that extra support/motivationt o stick to it... I seem to cave easy now because I know I can..or I'll lose a crap load of weight and celebrate by eating something sooo garbage!!
  • FabMrFox
    FabMrFox Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add.
  • enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm a 21 year old college student! Feel free to add because I love giving/receiving motivation too :)
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Hi there - I also love commenting on my friend's posts and hope that my friends do the same, but the majority of them don't. I have an open diary and would love a new friend.
  • dtiapril
    Options
    Added some of you from this thread, feel free to add me...
  • princessrtk
    Options
    Hi! Always looking for more support and friendship!