38 lbs down w/ photo

Options
emh15022
emh15022 Posts: 40 Member
[imghttp://s1289.beta.photobucket.com/user/Vtech112/library/img]

This is my first time posting a progress picture since I began this journey. The picture on the left is from about a year ago, the picture on the right is fairly recent. I have lost about 38 pounds so far, and still have a long way to go. I feel happier and healthier then I have in years which made me want to post my progress. I am happy to say I'm proud of how far I have come and look forward to this ongoing journey!! The support of everyone in this community has been so helpful in getting me to where I am today. :)

Replies

• phenrichs
    Options
    library
  • ItsSamantha
    Options
    library

This is my first time posting a progress picture since I began this journey. The picture on the left is from about a year ago, the picture on the right is fairly recent. I have lost about 38 pounds so far, and still have a long way to go. I feel happier and healthier then I have in years which made me want to post my progress. I am happy to say I'm proud of how far I have come and look forward to this ongoing journey!! The support of everyone in this community has been so helpful in getting me to where I am today. :)

Awesome job girl!! I was trying to fix the pic but it's not working,sorry.
  • alexisdc
    alexisdc Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    looking awesome!! keep it up.
  • Bail8gent1
    Options
    Awesome Job ! You look great !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!