Do you think this is right?

Options
RKA625
RKA625 Posts: 151 Member
So I love my Dunkin Donuts "iced coffee", I type it with quotation marks because really I'm not a HUGE fan of coffee, sometimes I need the caffeine, and I do like the taste of it the way *I* order it.

So I order a M french vanilla with 4 creams and 7 sugars, sometimes 5 creams and 7 sugars. Today I got 4 creams, 7 sugars. I added it as a meal, and it came out lower than I thought, it it too good to be true?

I figured they fill the cup with about 1/4 full with the actual coffee, so I added FV coffee alone (I did out the math, divided the 24 oz size of a medium by 4 to equal a quarter). I knew ahead of time that coffee isn't very high in calories, so far so good.

Then I remember I'd heard somewhere that most restaurants use 18% cream, so I added 4 Tbsp, I'm guessing they add cream by the tablespoon?

Ans then 7 serving packets of sugar, or should I add tablespoons instead?

This is the end result with a total of 202 calories, seems to good to be true to me! lol!

Dunkin' Donuts - French Vanilla Coffee, 6 fl. oz. 6 0 0 0 1 6
Dairy Land - 18% Coffee Cream, 4 Tblsp 120 4 10 2 0 60
Sugars - Granulated (sucrose), 7 serving packet 76 20 0 0 0 0

Replies

• RKA625
    Options
    bump?
  • SnakePlissken
    SnakePlissken Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Kelly:
    7 sugars and 5 hits of cream.
    You're fooling yourself.
    It ain't the coffee that's the problem. It's the stuff you put in it..... and you are in the Yikes category.
  • BunnyzBebaH
    BunnyzBebaH Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That is a big YIKES! Coffee is not and never will be a meal..unless you happen to have some form of protein powder in it, MUCH less sugar, and a non or low fat "cream"..AND some form of veggie on the side. It's not JUST about calories; it's about proper nutrition. Please take good care of your body..we only get one. :noway:

483829.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • dogmeat
    dogmeat Posts: 83
    Options
    ..unless you happen to have some form of protein powder in it
    Now THERE'S an idea :wink:

I love coffee, but I don't think my strawberry/kiwi protein powder would go great with it. However, I now am horribly tempted to try it out.
  • rmccully
    rmccully Posts: 319
    Options
    ..unless you happen to have some form of protein powder in it
    Now THERE'S an idea :wink:

I love coffee, but I don't think my strawberry/kiwi protein powder would go great with it. However, I now am horribly tempted to try it out.

PROTIEN POWDER DOES NOT WORK WITH WARM WATER AT ALL! NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT. IT CLUMPS UP BADLY!!!!!!
  • RKA625
    Options
    Edited...

Off to the gym I go. Forget the darn question above. I'll recalculate it later I guess.

And I never said I had it as a meal, I usually get the egg white sandwich. But whatever. :(