Juice

Options
I am craving juice! I'm sick of drinking diet soda all the time, and I hate drinking water, but I can't seem to find any juices that are good for me.

Does anyone know of any juices that are ok to drink - I don't want to load my body up with bad-for-me ingredients!

Replies

• SarahJoy_79
    SarahJoy_79 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    All 100% natural juices do not have anything bad for you in it...just a lot of calories. If I'm really craving juice I water it down a bit so it's not as sweet. Juice is WAY healthier than diet soda if you're worried about putting bad for you ingredients in your body.
  • ashnichole3
    ashnichole3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I know it's not really juice..but I buy those Crystal Light individual packages..I like the Strawberry Lemonade Flavor..all you do is dump one of those in a bottle of water. I am not a water lover..so it makes it much easier for me! :happy:
  • DTFaaron
    Options
    I agree with ashnichole. Usually juice's have a lot of sugar. Gatorade is a good choice too. Not too much sugar but it has sodium. check out diet snapple too.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    You can always take juice and add soda water 50/50 ratio. It gives you the fizz of pop (soda) and is only half the calories of drinking straight juice.
  • AkronNeo
    Options
    V8 - Fusion.
  • Ashia1317
    Ashia1317 Posts: 415
    Options
    Agreed. I like the Gatorade G2 or the Crystal light packets - Walmart has some generic ones that have more varieties of flavor I like.
  • lndwhr
    lndwhr Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm not a huge water lover either and I was a diet coke addict. I've found that drinking seltzer, flavored either with some juice or just with lemon or lime wedges really satisfies the "fizz factor" I crave, without the calories.
  • sandra852
    Options
    Oceanspray has a cranberry juice made with splenda zero calories:smile:
  • sweetteacher123
    Options
    I also use the Crystal Lite packets for something sweet. What about hot or cold herbal/fruit teas with a touch of Splenda? I love hot tea in the winter. Hope this helps.
  • greenfairy
    Options
    how about V8?
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Completely agree with sarahjhov and ashnicole3! I've always preferred reg soda over diet soda (can taste the sugar substitute) and I was getting to where I was drinking too much (avg 4-5 cans a day), but I noticed when I drank more water my craving for soda decreased to the point where I haven't had a soda in over a week and I'm not missing them! And I'm not missing them because of the flavor packets; they're awesome! They have many different flavors to choose from and there's no sugar and zero calories and definitely helps when I want something other than bland water.
  • cassandra1220
    cassandra1220 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Having been sick all week, I ONLY wanted juice. I settled for the tropicana 50. It's not quite the same as a regular orange juice but it is pretty close.
  • sassycurlzss
    sassycurlzss Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Crystal lite are good and gatoraid is too BUT it is the worst thing for your teeth the acid level are horrible!! So make sure you brush your teeth after lunch n dinner. (I'm a dental assistant/ student Hygenist)