Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What to sacrifice?? Calories vs. Protein

sscad
sscad Posts: 73 Member
So as I sit here this Halloween night with candy in my belly, I am exactly one calorie away from my limit and with 70g of protein under my belt. I am actually quite proud of my candy control - only had 4 small fun/snack sizes (200 calories worth), but am in a dilemma as I have not yet reached my 100g+ protein goal, not even close. Now usually, I'd maybe eat a chicken breast to go over my calories a bit but make it up with protein, but this situation is different, as I am over my carbs, fat, and sugar for the day. Do I call it a night or search for protein?

Replies

• CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Are you hungry? If not you'll survive one night if you are eat he protein, you'll survive one night.
  • harmanee2000
    harmanee2000 Posts: 41 Member
    I would the protein. :-)
  • alaskaang
    alaskaang Posts: 493 Member
    If you are still hungry or if the sugar load is going to affect you without the additional protein, have some. If not, don't sweat it.