I need help

Options
Iv been baddddddd im not talking a few days bad more like weeks/months dear god its falling apart at the seams bad.

Iv been trying really I have to get back on track. I cant count the amount of times iv said okay tomorrow ill be good and I will get back into it.

Im not back into it at all. Everyday starts out well but iv lost my mojo my spark and I cant get it back. Im now up at 76kg from 71.3kg :(

I just cant anymore, I try and try and try but I cant do it. Im unmotived I feel lazy and im starting to feel the weight I have put on. v

I need help I dont know where to turn or what im to do!

Replies

• Littlegurl
    Littlegurl Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I used to do this. Oh we'll, I've already messed up my diet today, I will start again tomorrow or Mon. This is a lifelong journey and constant challenge. Take it one meal at a time. Give yourself credit for the small things that u do to create better habits. U will have good days and bad days. Understand that we all have bad days. Don't try to commit to huge changes or u will doom yourself. U can do this!!
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    One thing you could do right now is log your food for tomorrow and then stick to that. Do that each night and don't allow yourself to stray. If you do eat something not planned, start over IMMEDIATELY, not tomorrow.

Losing weight takes a lot of patience and commitment, and you have to renew that commitment every single day. Make some friends on here that you can ask for guidance and who will help motivate you and keep you on track. Open your diary to them so they can help you tweak your daily intake, if necessary. If you REALLY want to lose weight, then this time it will work for you.

You just have to change your whole mindset that you're not starting another diet. You will be eating healthy for the rest of your life. If you're not willing to commit to that, then you're probably not ready. I think you are though. To lose weight, all you need to do is eat a bit less, exercise, and drink water. That's not hard. It's pretty simple. You just have to stick to it most days, so that's where the commitment comes in. Good luck!
  • Lalouse
    Lalouse Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I agree with logging your food. Do you think you can do that? I think you should really try to do it, even if you've been terrible. I will log everything even on my terrible days, because it helps snap me back into reality.

And i agree with what the other said... if you get off track in the middle of the day (for example, I once ate 2 donuts as a "snack" and then followed it with a whole range of sweets that included pie, ice cream, and who knows what else) , even if that happens, just keep chugging along, keep logging, and just try to make your next meal better or healthier.. Don't worry if you've gone over your calories, that doesn't matter, and forget the next day, that's too far away... just try to make the next meal or snack healthier.
  • Lalouse
    Lalouse Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Also, you can make your food diary invisible to others on MFP, if you think that will make you more honest with yourself and will help you to log what you eat.