On my way to beachbody C:

Options
Howdy peeps :D
I started using My Fitness Pal few days ago, but I guess I was just too lazy to keep a track on my cals and food I eat. :ohwell: Shame on me.
Anyway, I have 2 more kg to loose and to get fit! :D I guess I am still pretty young (under 18, wouldn't like to tell) but I am trying to eat healthy, drink loads of water and excercise a lot! I think we all can reach our goals. Sometimes it's hard but if it wasn't everyone would do it, and only some of us can, so I glorify you all :flowerforyou: :love:
I've been searching net for good diets and tips and it's never enough of it so I am here too to share what I know and use some of your tips :3
Current w: 107 lbs / 5'5'' Goal w: 101lbs
Thank you all ;3 :love:

Replies

• nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    welcome....

pedobear.gif
  • Alderaic
    Alderaic Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    assuming 16, you are already extremely healthy and in the 14th percentile at 107lbs!
    why dont you try to exercise instead of losing weight, the results are going to be more impressive and you wont develop any eating disorder.
    A small at home program like turbofire, or joining a class of something (zumba, martial arts, anything!)
  • SkinnyGlimmer
    Options
    I know, I don't want to actually loose much weight, I don't have to loose it at all, but I have problems with thighs and belly fat and I want to get it fit, I guess just to look better :3
    I excersise min. 4 times a week, usually 20 minutes of jogging and some Insanity videos, I was trying to find zumba classes around but most of them are full :/
    And no worries about eating disorders, mom has strict controle of what i do xD
    Thank you so much <3
  • Stace5
    Stace5 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    assuming 16, you are already extremely healthy and in the 14th percentile at 107lbs!
    why dont you try to exercise instead of losing weight, the results are going to be more impressive and you wont develop any eating disorder.
    A small at home program like turbofire, or joining a class of something (zumba, martial arts, anything!)

^^^^^ This!
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    I have problems with thighs and belly fat

I think think what you really want to do is loose fat / reduce your body fat percentage rather than loose weight. you're so close to your goal its more about measurements and how it looks than the scale.

it would need to lost mostly through exercise, and you would probably need to eat more to fuel the exercise.

Hopefully someone who knows more about this kind of training can help you.
  • meredith2780
    Options
    TurboFire all the way! It works and it's fun.
  • Alderaic
    Alderaic Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I know, I don't want to actually loose much weight, I don't have to loose it at all, but I have problems with thighs and belly fat and I want to get it fit, I guess just to look better :3
    I excersise min. 4 times a week, usually 20 minutes of jogging and some Insanity videos, I was trying to find zumba classes around but most of them are full :/
    And no worries about eating disorders, mom has strict controle of what i do xD
    Thank you so much <3

np, insanity is good but not to sustain for a long time, you would be better off with either a maintenance program, or who knows even lifting some weights, maybe have a look at P90X if you like insanity or the jillian michaels programs. BTW loose skin takes a while to get better, but if you keep exercising, it's gonna happen, Make sure to drink a lot of water though, it does help!
  • dorianaldyn
    dorianaldyn Posts: 611 Member
    Options

Honestly, I don't think you should loose any more weight. I think you should lift weights and build some muscle/tone. You are already PLENTY thin.
  • AnjaZ89
    AnjaZ89 Posts: 235
    Options

When I was your age I thought the same "Oh, I should lose 5lbs". And I was pretty athletic...
    A year later it was "Damn, I really got fat, I need to lose at least 10lbs"
    End of the story: I gained about 45lbs and had a hard time, well a LONG time, losing it... Now I actually weigh 5lbs less than at the start of the first diet, but my body doesnt look the same at all!!

Do us all a favor and DONT DIET!
    Go out for a run twice a week or do whatever sport you like, and youll be perfectly fine!
  • SkinnyGlimmer
    Options
    I do need to build muscle and get toned up but how to do it under a layer of fat ? ://
    @Alderaic - I love you! You gave me great tips ! :D Yeah I was kinda dying on Insanity xD Well I still run and tomorrow I'll go buy weights and do pilates and 3 stages with Jillian Michaels. I need to look nice in dress in April xD
    @AnjaZ89 - I've been keeping my 47/48 weight for 3 years already. Umm I am not sure I get how you gained 45 lbs? But I am sure you didn't get stuck to diet or eat healthy because weight doesn't just float out of nowhere.
    Dependes on what is 'perfectly fine' for me, I want tight body.

P.S. Oh yeah I forgot, I drink as much water I can and stay far away from sweet drinks (like cola and rest of high shugar drinks) I guess I do only natural juices I make to myself. And I treat my skin with almond oil. I have good genes mom used to go from slim to fat and back down and it didn't left traces since she took care. I guess if I care for it it will be fine, still thank you for warning :D
  • Tyrone_S
    Tyrone_S Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Lift. Heavy. Weights.