Nike Fuel Band Friends

Options
Hey everyone, I just got the Nike Fuel Band and I dont know how I feel about it yet. Ive been up for 2 hours now and Ive only walked the dog, blow dried my hair and walked around to get ready for work and Im almost at my goal (I set it to 2000 just to see how it works). Anyways, Im trying to get some friends on this but I dont know how to add them. Does anyone have it and know how to add friends? If anyone wants to add me my name is MonikaW1983. Thanks

Replies

• lisamariebennett
    lisamariebennett Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just got mine today. I'll try to add you as a friend. My username is lisamarieruns....

I'm working on losing about the same amount of weight as you! I started out looking to lose 50 pounds and have lost 6 so far.

I'll accept friend requests from others, too, on Nike+. Hard to compare my "fuel" when none of my Facebook friends have a Nike+ app.
  • purch1977
    purch1977 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome to the Nike fuel band it's a great piece of kit my Id is purch1977 if you wanna add me
  • jreed1920
    Options
    I don't have a fuel band but I use Nike+ Running and Nike+ Kinect Training if anybody wants to be friends. My Nike+ ID is Zeta3, I have sent y'all friend requests. Let's get to it! :happy:
  • RyanTanSG
    Options
    I'll be getting my band next month... and I hope to befriend all those who are using it.

PS. would it be a good idea to add each other on facebook, so that we can see the updates there too?
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I love my Nike Fuel Band, but just use the ap to see how i compare to everyone else using it and people in my age/gender group.

Most people use facebook to get friends who have more in common (weight loss goals, higher daily goals, etc)...

Enjoy your fuel bands! Mine has kept me motivated for over 9 months now!