"Obey the stomache rule"

Options
You know those ads for the #1 flat stomach rule that appear all over this website? Has anyone actually checked it out? What are they pushing? I'm curious but not enough to actually click through....

Replies

• LongMom
    LongMom Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Great question!!!
  • HelloSunshine
    Options
    That's really funny that you asked that because today I finally broke down and clicked it. Some kind of crazy berry that you eat that makes you loose weight? Sounds a little out there to me.
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    I tried....believe me I tried....It went on & on (like I am LOL) finally I got tired & clicked off of it. They were gearing up to sell something. They should know that we tire quickly & get to the point. :laugh: :angry: :noway:
  • nikkia75
    Options
    Im so glad someone asked that ive been wanting to click but knew it was a sales pitch for something!:ohwell:
  • valerie33
    valerie33 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    its the acai berry thing... Here is what i found interesting, however think its a scam! look at the link below. Acai berry has some great benefits to it, but like "everything" else if there was a "magic pill" we would ALL be taking it :o) Hard work, pays off~

http://www.truthaboutabs.com/the-flat-stomach-acai-scam.html
  • jcompton3821
    Options
    I watched the stupid thing!! Almost all the way through!! It was to buy the acai berry products but whats funny is the whole "works better with diet and exercise"!!!!! Helloooooo....isn't what I'm doing!!! LOL
  • lazygirllosesweight
    Options
    Acai. I should have known. It's the new Trimspa.
  • Dom_m
    Dom_m Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    That's brilliant!

On this note, has anyone clicked through the "Get Ripped in 4 Weeks" ads? I really want to know what bs they're pushing (just for sh*ts & giggles) but I'm sure they wont tell you until you pay or give them your email address or something at least!