New Year, New You!!!

Options

Replies

• Johnece
    Options
    I sent you my long term goal. But for the 8 weeks, I'm shooting for 15 pounds. Like everyone else, 20 would be a great thing!! Heading to my first challenge - Board of Realtors luncheon. No options, but they usually have a big green salad. Was just about to say wish me luck, but this has nothing to do with luck, does it? Preplanning and perserverance! Salad, unsweet tea and chicken - only if it's roasted and no skin! Have a great day!
  • lelliebugh
    lelliebugh Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I have started sending out invites to the group let me know if i missed you
  • sll1083
    Options
    Hiya - I'm in. This is the perfect motivator to get through the holidays I will send you a message and add you in as a friend.
  • LeighAnna115
    Options
    I'm in, definitely need this!
  • bellamia88
    bellamia88 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I've slacked off the last few months and I really need a good kick in the butt so this would be perfect!
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    sounds great! Count me in.
  • ashleynicole757
    Options
    I'm in also
  • kristengraham
    kristengraham Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Friend Request & Message Sent

Hoping to be 15 pounds lighter for the New Year!
  • lelliebugh
    Options
    Ladies i have the group up and going if i have not added you please let me know.
  • marissa4354
    Options
    I'm in! 20 pounds! I just messaged you.
  • Terra145
    Terra145 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Sent you my request. I am definitely in. I would like to loose 15lbs before New Years! =)
  • inlovewiththeideas
    Options
    That sounds fabulous! I've already got a few plans myself for the new year. I'm leaving my rubbish gym (15 machines, pay for classes, no pool?!) and joining a much better one (pool, sauna, FREE classes, and endless machines!), and made a diet plan (because I want to treat myself throughout Christmas). All prepared. :D

I'm not sure I'll stick to group updates and all that palava, but it's a fabulous idea. Good luck everyone!
  • tracypk
    tracypk Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm in I sent you a friend request and a message.

Someone asked for goals.

SW 179
    CW 165
    GW 145
  • KGraham97
    KGraham97 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I sent a friend request and message, this should be fun!!! Thanks for starting the group!!
  • bvinette31
    bvinette31 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    me too!
  • fitforlife0526
    fitforlife0526 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Sent you my request.
  • audinphx
    audinphx Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I sent a friend request, Great idea for a challenge.

My SW is 160, my ultimate goal weight is 139; but for an 8 week challenge, I'd like to lose 2lbs a week, so 144 by New Year's Eve (which is also my birthday). :-D
  • lelliebugh
    Options
    I am pretty sure I have everyone... If anyone can be team captains let me know. So far I have Myself (pink team) and ShonieJ (team orange).
  • P05T5CRIPT
    P05T5CRIPT Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm losing between 1.5 and 2lbs a week so I'd ideally like to lose around 12lbs by New Years. Count me in :drinker:
  • lelliebugh
    Options
    Saturday is the cut off for joining. I want to use my free time on sunday to get everything organized. So if you have any friends who want to join let me know.. Also I need 2 more volunteers for team captains. Message me for info. :happy: