Fish...how much is too much

Options
Ahmee2034
Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
After I finished my workout this afternoon, I was starving! I planned on cooking tilapia for my husband and myself. My dilemma is this; how much is too much?! I ate two fillets, just in the skillet with about 1 tbsp. olive oil and a very small pat of butter, seasoned with Old Bay and lemon pepper. I had about 1/4 c couscous and a very small baked sweet potato, no butter/salt. The potato was so small I could have hidden it in my hand and you'd have never seen it! Do you guys think I blew my workout? I did the numbers but I feel like the 264 for the fish is a bit much...Is it better to overeat something like the fish than if it were, say, a burger or something???:ohwell: :huh:

Replies

• ractayjon
    ractayjon Posts: 365
    Options
    too much is a relative question -- if your overall numbers (whatever you track carbs, protein etc) are in line and you didnt go over your calories because of the fish...then I do not think it is too much...why would you think that because it was so much of one thing? No, I think you are ok... just watch your overall day and be sure you stay at your calorie etc goal.