Best Motion Control Shoe??

Options
My last 3 pairs of shoes have been the Saucony hurricanes and I like them but my toes keep popping out of the top about 2 months in. The mesh on the top of the shoe has bigger holes than most brands and I'm not sure why my toes rub the top of my shoes?? I over-pronate and need a good stability shoe...any other suggestions? I've stayed with Saucony because its worked for me and keeps my knees from hurting but I want a shoe I won't keep making holes in.

Replies

• kgalea
    kgalea Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Love my Brooks! The motion control are the "Addiction" I believe (the stability are adrenaline). I sometimes get the two mixed up, but you should be able to tell/ask.
  • CarsonRuns
    CarsonRuns Posts: 3,039 Member
    Options
    Best to go to a running store and try on a bunch of different motion control shoes. What works for one person might not work for someone else. No two feet are exactly the same. :)
  • timboom1
    timboom1 Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Best to go to a running store and try on a bunch of different motion control shoes. What works for one person might not work for someone else. No two feet are exactly the same. :)

^^This, there really is no "best" shoe, only the best shoe for you.
  • arc918
    arc918 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options

^^This, there really is no "best" shoe, only the best shoe for you.

Yep - all that matter is what works best for you!

To me, there is nothing more useless than running shoe reviews.