Great NSV

Options
JEWEL776
JEWEL776 Posts: 30 Member
I had gotten together with some friends I hadn't seen in a while, to take the kids out for Halloween and a few of them didn't know who I was anymore!! I have lost 100 pounds but I never thought that people wouldn't recognize me!! Does anyone else have a great NSV?

Replies

• Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Thats quite an achievement!
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    That has happened to me quite a bit... and I would get annoyed when someone said that they didn't recorgnize me. Afterall, I didn't think that I looked "THAT" different. :noway:

Then one night, my husband and I were at a dinner, and he turned to me and said, "So did you see Doug? He's lost a lot of weight as well...", and I looked around and turned to my husband and said, "Doug's here?" He was sitting 2 chairs over from me, and I hadn't recognized him. Needless to say, I stopped getting upset when people said they didn't recognize me. :blushing:
  • gspea
    gspea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Yup - have had that too. My boss told me that I don't look like me anymore... Which kinda perked me up that day. And when I look at my profile pic. Yup I do look ALOT different. Enjoy it. It is confirmation that you have done so well.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!