How much do you want to loose by Christmas??

Options
2»

Replies

• CarlaMichelle
    CarlaMichelle Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I don't have a specific number goal, as long as I maintain or lose. My focus for the next 60 days is body composition. I don't want to just be a smaller version of the current me. I want to be leaner and stronger. I'm starting a bootcamp at the gym tomorrow and focussing on the nutritional value of what I consume.

I'm with you! i am still tracking my weight but it is no longer my focus! I still have 60 pounds to lose and i'm doing cardio but i'm adding in 4 strenth training sessions a week so that when i do melt the fat off the muscles underneath will be someting nice to look at :)
  • couponaddic
    Options
    I want to loose 10 pounds by then!
  • thehalls98
    thehalls98 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am aiming for 15lbs by Christmas!
  • vcferlita
    Options
    8lbs would be nice
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    5 pounds would be great! It's holiday season so if I don't lose much that is fine as long as I don't gain :p
  • kinrsa
    kinrsa Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    11 lbs would be beyond wonderful but at the rate I'm going 5 lbs is more realistic. And I hope not to gain anything as a result of holiday parties.
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 7lb by Christmas.
  • darleyschroeder
    Options
    I am 137.2 right now and would like to get to 130 by Christmas. So..7 pounds.
    I am on a challenge right now for 20 down by Christmas, I joined October. I am thinking 20 pounds is too much for someone my weight to lose in 2 months.