Options
2»

Replies

• BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love this thread so much!!

I really have ripped pants trying to get my *kitten* in them when it clearly wasn't going to happen
  • ChirishGirl
    Options
    Oh I have one for ya... I sometimes wear those cami's under my clothes that help smooth the ripples. They are, of course, rather snug - kinda like a sausage if you know what I mean. Well, the front part of the top had sunk below my shirtline so I went to pull it up a smidge and in the effort to manhandle it up - my hand slipped and I kinda punched myself in the mouth.

This of course happened last nite while I was putting on "the costume" hehe... CLASSY!
  • kgor1957
    Options
    My gawd you guys..... I have done a few of these things myself. It's so enlightening for me to see that others out there have done the same things.

My non-scale fail.. I have, did have until a short time ago, a pair of jeans that I absolutely loved. They were my #1 go to jean. Not sure how long I had them, but it had been awhile. They had been with me thru WW days, Atkins, South Beach and whatever else I have tried. Well, in my line of work, it involves some heavy lifting. Last week, I was lifting a heavy Brake Drum and guess what? Let's put it this way...... I had to make an emergency run home to change my Jeans. It was a sad day :( Kat
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I've had that too. I'll fit into those capris next spring, dammit! :laugh:
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    ^^Haha omg, this seems familiar.

Okay, okay, I remember one. I was trying to perform a high kick (as in high-kicks from back in the day Texas high school drill team). At one time in my life, I was able to kick my hat, which I was of course, completely proud of. Soooo, here I am in the carpeted living room, in my socks...(can you see where this is headed?) attempting to once again, kick to the stars, my foot slips out from underneath me and I slam into the ground, back-first. COMPLETELY knocking the wind out of me. Thankfully. I was alone at the time.
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Here's another one, and i'm sure people can relate.

LEGS DAY.......the day after......falling UP the stairs and faceplanting.

Except that I did it at work.

Here's to hoping there aren't security cameras in the stairwells !

OMG, this happened to me last week!! Ha! I did legs last night and was a bit more cautious coming in to work today. :blushing:
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    ^^Haha omg, this seems familiar.

Okay, okay, I remember one. I was trying to perform a high kick (as in high-kicks from back in the day Texas high school drill team). At one time in my life, I was able to kick my hat, which I was of course, completely proud of. Soooo, here I am in the carpeted living room, in my socks...(can you see where this is headed?) attempting to once again, kick to the stars, my foot slips out from underneath me and I slam into the ground, back-first. COMPLETELY knocking the wind out of me. Thankfully. I was alone at the time.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That sounds similar to the first time I decided to try Insanity - mind you I hadn't worked out for about 6 months at that point, and decided I was still in decent enough shape to put myself through hell. During the fit test, I totally wiped out, landed flat on my *kitten* and bruised my tailbone. Needless to say I then decided to re-start slowly and work up to Insanity. :bigsmile:
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Oh I have one for ya... I sometimes wear those cami's under my clothes that help smooth the ripples. They are, of course, rather snug - kinda like a sausage if you know what I mean. Well, the front part of the top had sunk below my shirtline so I went to pull it up a smidge and in the effort to manhandle it up - my hand slipped and I kinda punched myself in the mouth.

This of course happened last nite while I was putting on "the costume" hehe... CLASSY!

LMAO I've done this with my spanx a few times. So embarassing.
  • katieheston
    Options
    What a great attitude to have, though! You took it in stride, and didn't let it set you back at all. I'd call THAT a NSV!
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    I totally know what you mean. Although I was expecting it to end more like this:

"... I started to worry around mid-thigh, but kept pulling... at which point I ripped off my belt loops." :laugh:

Or am I the only one who's ever done THAT? lol :wink:

That only happens to jeans that have been loved to much :wink: I was sitting in my car driving one day in my favorite jeans and the pocket busted out along two of its sides. Thankfully I was wearing boyshorts underneath
  • ecw3780
    ecw3780 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Last week my coworker asked me "what that was on my front".

She thought it was a baby bump.

It was just my pudge. :-(

On the bright side. You can get rid of "that pudge" in about 3 months time.....a baby bump is there a lot longer : )
    Keep truckin' girl & next time she asks what's on your front, it'll be the ripples of your abs through your shirt she's referring to :)

Or reply with "what's on your face?" I hate people who assuming people are pregnant.
  • Valera0466
    Valera0466 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    BUMP FOR LATER LOL
  • kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options

Hahahaha I so just did this a few days ago but I was manhandling it way too much and split my lip when I hit it. Seriously I had a bloody lip from my too tight tank top. Awesome.
  • Rawr1978
    Rawr1978 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Ah, no-scale-fails- i am the queen of those.

The time I sent a button flying at high-speed across the room after finally closing my jeans. I've yet to find it.

The corset-bottom rollup (the boning was just flimsy plastic)

Having to unbutton my jeans that barely fit after only one beer.

Discovering that a shirt that used to look amazing now made me look 6 months pregnant...and my baby was 8 months old.

Walking by a storefront window and oops! in bright sunlight, those yoga pants did NOT make my *kitten* look smaller.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options

LOL this is awesome!!!! This is SO ME TOO!! lol
  • Rawr1978
    Rawr1978 Posts: 245 Member
    Options

LOL this is awesome!!!! This is SO ME TOO!! lol

Well, to be honest, they barely buttoned in the first place lol I wont go buy size 12 jeans, i insist on wearing my 10-11 ones. Then im sitting there, hoping my bf and his roomie dont notice my unbuttoned pants.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!