• Maccbow
    Maccbow Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Aboout five pieces :sad:

Awwww! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Maccbow
    Maccbow Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I beat it!! Not one piece of candy this year!! Didn't even want any! :happy:

YAY!! Don't you love that feeling!!!
  • Olivia_Rose129
    Olivia_Rose129 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ha, no, Halloween beat me! Almond Joys, Snickers, Reese's and Twix fun size about 3-5 a day for the last one week! Plus office goodies (brownies & all kinds of tempting crap!) Gained 2.8 Lbs, this past week! Basically undoing 3 weeks worth of hard work! Boo! I'm glad its over and I'm starting fresh today! I logged it all and I can see the spike in calories, correlating with the increase in lbs! If nothing else, at least I am aware of it!
  • wolfehound22
    Options
    I had some and enjoyed it, forcing myself not to eat one, feels more like a loss then a win, being able to have a piece, and not regretting it is a win in my book :)
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I ate somewhere close to 3500 calories on Halloween. I didn't really eat a lot of junk, besides two donut holes and a bowl of pudding. I did eat a row of tater skins with cheese and bacon though.

The pudding had crushed oreo so it looked like graveyard soil.
  • ihearttobycat
    ihearttobycat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well, I ate candy. And went to a party and had pizza. (though I didn't overdo it) And only gained back 1 lb. So, I'm proud of myself. I think I still managed to stay under. Barely, but still under.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I only had two pieces.
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    i ate ONE butterfinger. i consider that beating Halloween cuz i wanted to eat much much more and i didnt lol
  • charmander89
    charmander89 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I didn't have any candy until after Halloween, when I went and bought it cheap! But I consider it a victory that I now have the will power to only eat however many pieces I plan for the day :)