Newbie here

Options
Well I came across this site by mistake and I had to sign up and try it. So since this is my first day I dont expect to much right away. However listing the foods and such I ate today I realized I only eat under 1000 cals a day on average. I had recently got over a sickness and lost about 5 pounds in a couple weeks and I noticed it right away. So with that I am using it to get me motivated in becoming a better person. I have to lose 45 pounds to get back to a good weight and though it doesn't compare to some its a big deal to me. I was a tiny & tall girl before I had my son a couple years ago and I really want to get close to what I was before. I know I may not be able to get back 70 lbs lighter like back then but I would be happy with achieving my goal of 45 lbs. I m excited to see how this site helps out and I hope I can get back the me that once was.

Replies

• Bernadette69
    Options
    Good luck! I'm sure you will be able to meet your goal and then some if you choose to. Those babies are wonderful, but they sure do leave most of us with extra weight.