Should you be running right now?

Options
Came across this graphic and LOVE it so thought I'd share (apologize if it's already made the rounds, I did a quick search of the forums but didn't see it)

running.jpg

Replies

• samblanken
    samblanken Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Nice!! Honestly I'd rather be running than sitting here...Thanks for sharing!
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT! :) Thank you.
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Absolutely love it!!!
  • reasnableblonde
    reasnableblonde Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Love this - I just got home from running 2 miles, which is a lifetime first for me. I need to print this out and put it up on my office wall!
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Perfect!
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Going after work!
  • goldenday
    goldenday Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I really like that image. :)
  • Incendia99
    Incendia99 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Work.. school.. run.. REPEAT!!
  • BeautyCrys
    BeautyCrys Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I love this!!!
  • Coffeeholic8
    Coffeeholic8 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Love it. Shamelessly stolen and on my phone so i can look at it whenever I want.
  • miracole
    miracole Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Love it. Shamelessly stolen and on my phone so i can look at it whenever I want.

lol I stole it from a website in the first place and it's up in my office right above where my running bag usually sits!
  • naculp
    naculp Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    While I thoroughly enjoy running, I just cant get over that "rout" typo on the image... Damn my nagging brain. Guess I should just go run!
  • miracole
    Options
    While I thoroughly enjoy running, I just cant get over that "rout" typo on the image... Damn my nagging brain. Guess I should just go run!

Absolutely! We should add a column "Do you feel yourself obsessing over internet graphic typos?" - Time for a run.

also applicable "are you in a flame war with someone on an internet forum"; "have you sat and looked at 200+ pictures of cats on your laptop"; "have you logged into facebook for the 5th time today..." :laugh:
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options

Oh damn you. I never noticed. And now it's all I can see LOL
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! And I'd definately rather be running right now than sitting here. Haven't run all week! EEK!
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    I would much rather been running right now....stressful day at work & it would be great to take that out on the pavement!
  • Bailey543
    Options
    Same here!! Still love it!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Awesome reminder :D I'm going to tattoo this to my forearm, and then blame you in twenty years when it looks like garbage... :laugh:

OP - I've always meant to tell you, but your profile pic makes you look like Zoidberg. It makes me smile.

Happy Friday. :flowerforyou:
  • miracole
    Options
    OP - I've always meant to tell you, but your profile pic makes you look like Zoidberg. It makes me smile.

bwahaha I am glad it makes you smile! It makes me giggle too! (though my playing with the sunstar made my husband queasy). I love your profile pic too! :D