NSV

Options
Today, I had my first non scale victory since beginning my weight loss journey. I went shopping for work pants today since the ones I have are now falling off me. Initially, I was looking for a size 8 since I thought there was no possible way I could fit into a 6. Not only did they NOT have a pair of size 8 in the pair of pants I wanted but all they had were sixes. I deliberated and paced the sales-floor a few minutes before throwing my hands up in defeat.

Imagine my surprise that not only could I fit a six without breaking a sweat but it is loose on me!!! I was smiling so hard that I actually took a picture of myself in the fitting room because I was not believing what I was seeing.

I know this paragraph is long but I just wanted to share. I have not been a size 6 since the third grade!

If I can do it, then everyone here can too. It doesn't matter if you fall off the wagon. Just as long as you get back on and keep on rolling!!!

Pics:

Please excuse my stomach. I am still working on that!

nsv45.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!