Having a Day

Options
My usual weigh in day is Sunday. I was weak and hopped on the scale this morning before breakfast and found myself deflated. With all the hard work I have put in this week, with all of the effort...I found myself with a .4 lb gain. I went to the gym after breakfast and did my usual 45 minutes and still felt like I havent done enough. I am starting to feel a little let down. I have lost 62lbs so far this year and I had a stall out for thrree months back in june. Help please!!!!

Replies

• drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    .4 gain is nothing, don't sweat it
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    I agree. Salt, water, bloat . . . It's a tiny amount - I gain that from before to after breakfast.

Keep plugging. You can do it.
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I woud not stress over it. You have lost 62 pounds!!! Just keep doing what has been working for you. Sometimes I get on the scale and am up a couple pounds, and I admit it bothers me a little, but I just stay focused, keep doing what I am doing, and it disappears again. There will be fluctuations. But 62 pounds is not a fluctuation, it is the result of hard work and dedication. You can do this!
  • aStrongerSteph
    aStrongerSteph Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. Even though you know you are eating well and working out, that little gain seems huge. Don't panic and don't let it slow you down or get to you. Hang in there drink a lot of water and keep on doing what you have been doing. Think about the amazing progress you've made so far and let that motivate you. Double check your food diary and maybe switch around your workout a bit. See if it kick starts you a little.

Have a great day :)