Jillian fans

Options
I'm getting back into fitness after taking a small break. I will be running 3 days a week but also want to do one of my many Jillian video's (I have almost all of them) I'm not sure which one I want to do so just wanted to ask everyone who is a Jillian fan which one is their favorite and which one got them the best results.

Replies

• shelbiejo
    shelbiejo Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 is one of my favorites! I am just finishing up my second round of it!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    I started with 30 Day Shred because I wasn't fit at all. The I went to 6 Week 6 Pack and Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism. I like them all. I still occasionally do 30DS level 3 to mix things up. I do BFBM for the kick boxing circuits. If I had to pick a favorite I would say 6W6P.
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I like No more trouble zones but its more a matter of your short and long term goal. NMTZ is nice, it covers the whole body in one workout. For general fatburn I would go with Banish fat boost metabolism.
  • sarahruizfitnessjourney
    Options
    Thanks for all the responses, I find that I'm always resorting back to 30 Day Shred but fee like maybe I should do one of her other ones since I do 30 Day Shred a lot. I love them all but wanted to get others input as to what their favorites are and what worked for them.
  • mollyonamission
    mollyonamission Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Banish fat booth metabolism
  • Plates559
    Plates559 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Eh ever since I saw Jillian's form when using kettlebell's I've been convinced she isn't really out to help people but collect her pay check from selling an inferior product.
  • Tdaughtersmom
    Tdaughtersmom Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 gets the best results, but you know what? I LOVE yoga meltdown. I like doing it on walking/running days. It burns calories, and feels sooooooo good.
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    I did:
    30-Day Shred
    No More Trouble Zones
    6-Pack in 6-Weeks

All got 26lbs off my body and got me fit. :)
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    I love Body Revilution
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I really like Killer Buns and Thighs.
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I started with 30DS (while not being real active) and got great results :) I'm now doing RI30 in combo with Yoga Meltdown
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I like 30 day shred. Try the video on youtube first before you buy it. All 3 of them are on there.
  • SToast
    SToast Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I personally can't stand Jillian but I do love her workouts. Makes no sense I know. I have to mute her and put on my "workout mix". I started with her 30 Day Shred. It's just one DVD and gives you a month of working out. More bang for your buck you know. Now I mix in Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones. I'd like to get her Killer Buns and Thighs. I do one month of 30DS then on month of the others. I have a few CRUNCH workouts that I throw into the mix...
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Eh ever since I saw Jillian's form when using kettlebell's I've been convinced she isn't really out to help people but collect her pay check from selling an inferior product.

I guess it's good that she's helping me burn fat for free on YouTube. I don't know anything about proper form when using kettlebells. (can't say that I've ever seen a kettlebell) But I know that I love 30 Day Shred and what the exercise does for me!
  • fitnessQueenUK
    fitnessQueenUK Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I love all her DVDs she just motivates me through the pain :) that and the fact she scares me lol :) I have shred 6 weeks abs and ive tried a few others all hard core fun :)