Cadbury World, Birmingham UK.

xSophia19
xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
Ok, i know this isnt going to help with weightloss:laugh: but im going cadbury world tomorrrow, im taking my brother :) just wondering is it any good? Is it expensive? I mean when u go to the shop and buy chocolate!! Are they a fairly reasonble price?! :)

Thanks in advanced!!

Ps ... I CANT WAIT!!! (im a big kid) :bigsmile:

Replies

• zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,145 Member
    Please take me in your handbag. I lost 80#; I'm sure I can fit. :laugh:

Enjoy yourself. I've never been.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I SO SO SO want to go there, I have this dream about being covered in melted chocolate........
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Can you buy a couple cases of Flake bars and ship them to me? I promise I'll pay you back for it.... :wink:
  • stomachflu
    stomachflu Posts: 134 Member
    Been there, it is awesome! They used to hand out several free choccy bars doing the tour but don't know if they still do that anymore. Also, since Kraft took it over I hear the chocolate now sucks.

Let us know!
  • xxxray
    xxxray Posts: 301 Member
    I went 7 years ago ... yep, every now and then someone would be there handing out free bars ... then there's the place where there are as many tiny cups of molten chocolate as you want (but watch out for stoked up kids pushing in .!) ... there is a shop there which is ok but when we went they gave us a pass to get into the staff shop round the corner where a bag of buttons the size of a 1 lb bag of frozen peas cost 50p ... but beware, we stocked up for Christmas (we went in October) and everybody's presents were out of date by Christmas Day ..!! It was a really good time though all in all ...
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    I went 7 years ago ... yep, every now and then someone would be there handing out free bars ... then there's the place where there are as many tiny cups of molten chocolate as you want (but watch out for stoked up kids pushing in .!) ... there is a shop there which is ok but when we went they gave us a pass to get into the staff shop round the corner where a bag of buttons the size of a 1 lb bag of frozen peas cost 50p ... but beware, we stocked up for Christmas (we went in October) and everybody's presents were out of date by Christmas Day ..!! It was a really good time though all in all ...

lol one of my favourite shops!