any suggestions??

Options
Usually I go to the gym to work out 2 days a week, and go for a brisk 3 mile walk 4 days a week. But with the weather getting cooler, and more cloudy days, I am afraid I'll lose momentum. What do most of you do in the winter? The gym I go to is not an open gym and I can't just go on the treadmill, nor do I own one. I have some walking DVDs I can do that some time, but I sure am good at excuses not to do it! (you know; "I'll get to it later." and later never comes.) live in a small town, no mall walking available.

What kind of clothing is there for walking/running in cooler weather? Is there anything (cardio) you have done that is not boring to get you through the winter?

I could use some ideas....

Thanks!

Replies

• EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Wear sweats or thermals for your outside exercises when it gets colder.
    Remember that you do not have to exercise to lose weight, though it helps. Eat right, and dont buy in to stupid scams
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    I run outside all winter. Any running store will have all kinds of special things but you can wear whatever you're comfortable in. Best is to dress in layers so you can take something off if you get too warm.
This discussion has been closed.