Never thought I'd ever end up here..

Options
miadhail
miadhail Posts: 383 Member
Not my goal weight, YET but just as these pictures motivate me, I hope it motivates you too

Untitled-1-3-1.jpg

Here's my story: http://mfpmiadhail.blogspot.ca/2012/11/how-it-all-began-and-my-progress-since.html

Replies

• Halleeon
    Halleeon Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Go head with your bad self! :P
  • miadhail
    Options

Lol. I don't know how to take that. But if my bad self is sexier, I'd keep being bad!!! :P
  • FluffyNoMore26
    FluffyNoMore26 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Stay focused!
  • miadhail
    Options
    Great job!! Stay focused!

Thanks! :)
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options

Lol. I don't know how to take that. But if my bad self is sexier, I'd keep being bad!!! :P

You should take that as the ultimate in compliments and high fives/kudos!

That's old school talk for you are super awesome! In the 1970's or so, we used to use that term which meant you're really good. Bad self=Super Terrific Self=Good.:happy: A.K.A. G'won, witcha bad self--aka--I'm so proud of you, you're tough as nails and looking good. Got it?

So here's another "street" way of saying it...G'won (go ahead on) witcha (with your) BAD self (Super cool/hard working--gorgeous self)!

I read the article and your blog and what a tremendous encouragement and inspiration you are. I LOVE how instead of wallowing in self-pity and anger and insult...you took those people's mean comments and looked at the "truth" in what those "jerks" were saying and threw down the gauntlet (google it if you don't know what that means :wink: ) and WOW...you are looking AWESOME and you are indeed awesome. I'm proud of you!
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Awe youve done well, keep it up :)
  • miadhail
    Options

You should take that as the ultimate in compliments and high fives/kudos!

That's old school talk for you are super awesome! In the 1970's or so, we used to use that term which meant you're really good. Bad self=Super Terrific Self=Good.:happy: A.K.A. G'won, witcha bad self--aka--I'm so proud of you, you're tough as nails and looking good. Got it?

So here's another "street" way of saying it...G'won (go ahead on) witcha (with your) BAD self (Super cool/hard working--gorgeous self)!

I read the article and your blog and what a tremendous encouragement and inspiration you are. I LOVE how instead of wallowing in self-pity and anger and insult...you took those people's mean comments and looked at the "truth" in what those "jerks" were saying and threw down the gauntlet (google it if you don't know what that means :wink: ) and WOW...you are looking AWESOME and you are indeed awesome. I'm proud of you!

Haha, thanks for clarifying those phrases. I never would have known! Learn something new everyday :)

Also, thank you for all your nice compliments and support. It means alot :)

And, I have wallowed myself in self-pity for the longest time now, it`s time for a change. I mean, not that whining did any wonders for me anyway. Haha :)

Thanks again!!!! ♥♥
  • miadhail
    Options
    Awe youve done well, keep it up :)

Thanks! Much appreciated :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!