New girl here..hello!

Options
Ahh, Hi everyone! Soo I'm 18 and adjusting to the lazy life of a high school graduate with little to do at the moment. Up until now I've been using the MFP app for a couple months.
But I realize fitness is not as fun when you're doing it alone!

I usually work out at home - yeah, there's a lot of zumba and jillian videos on my hard drive. :D
But anyways! Sorry if I come off a little shy at first (I am an awkward turtle) I hope I can make some friends and find people for some mutual fitness motivation?

It nice to meet you all. :)

Replies

• futfurd
    futfurd Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcomw aboard!

I've been here for a while, Lost a great deal of weight(90 lbs). I am kinda in the muscle building thing now. Feel free to friend me, or just ask questions if I can help!
  • dangerbearr
    Options
    Hey! I'm new here too, and best of luck to you!
  • Kirst_92
    Kirst_92 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new too and a little intimidated (but of course pleased and impressed) by the people who have lost so much! Good Luck!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'm also a huge fan of workout DVDs and I've had awesome success with Jillian!
  • owletti
    owletti Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Oh yay I thought my board would go unanswered for a second there. Hi there everybody. :D

@futfurd - Yes I would like to build muscle but honestly I wouldn't know where to start! I'm a weak little thing right now hehe..

@Kirst_92 - I am a little intimidated too. :P But I like the positive energy I see so far~

@Nicci93 - Okie dokie. :D Yes! But I am hard pressed to keep up with her workouts sometimes. I try though haha. :P