Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Calorie Receipe book

leelu
leelu Posts: 136 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi I was wondering if anyone knew of any good cook books that include the calories in the dish? Preferably available in Australia?

Replies

• VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    I don't know if they have these in Australia but all of the Cooking Light recipe books have the calories in them.. also the biggest loser ones!

~Leash :heart:
  • katielouhoo
    katielouhoo Posts: 676 Member
    leelu- better homes and gardens has an excellent cookbook titled "eat well, lose weight"

i bought it in august when i started dieting. we have used many of the recipes, and though everyone of them will not be a favorite, we honestly have not had one yet that we have not liked.

recipes list calories, fat, cholesterol, protein, carbs, fiber, sodium and even has weight watcher exchange #s.

i do not know if you can find it in Australia, but i'm sure you can find it online.

good luck- katie :flowerforyou:
  • tlblood
    tlblood Posts: 473 Member
    Again, I don't know if you can find it in Australia, but Weight Watchers cookbooks also include the nutritional info with the recipe. You might find them online or at a meeting location (assuming WW has meetings in Australia)...
  • leelu
    Thanks all thats some great tips - will head to the book shop with those in mind, if not there is always amazon :)
  • leelu
    leelu- better homes and gardens has an excellent cookbook titled "eat well, lose weight"

i bought it in august when i started dieting. we have used many of the recipes, and though everyone of them will not be a favorite, we honestly have not had one yet that we have not liked.

recipes list calories, fat, cholesterol, protein, carbs, fiber, sodium and even has weight watcher exchange #s.

i do not know if you can find it in Australia, but i'm sure you can find it online.

good luck- katie :flowerforyou:

I found a preview of this on google books and it looks great - Will have to find it i think - Thanks so much
This discussion has been closed.