76 POUNDS GONE FOREVER!! some pix

Options

Replies

• veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!!! You have done a beautiful job!
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Omigosh you are doing so good! Keep it up!!!!!!
  • Beccalizz1
    Beccalizz1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You are doing a great job! I see a huge difference! Keep at it.
  • Kathy_Noring
    Kathy_Noring Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You are doing this! Keep it up. Well done!
  • mommafish2
    mommafish2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good For you! you look amazing!
  • Kehaulanidc
    Options
    Awesome Job!!! :)
  • jenmarie2012
    jenmarie2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    AMAZING job keep up the great work! And you can totally tell the difference especially in for face and also you look much happier! Great work :smile:
  • Chelle377
    Chelle377 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    You are doing so great!! you are looking wonderful... Keep up the awesome work!!!! :smile:
  • brilynn79
    brilynn79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Good job, keep up the hard work. There is a difference! The more you lose, the more you see the differences. Interestingly enough, when I used to wear plus size clothing, I could lose or gain 15-20lbs and stay in the same clothes, now that I wear smaller sizes more than about 5 lbs and I am in a different size.

I bet you feel a lot different:)
  • teddyann
    teddyann Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! Huge difference!! You are looking great and I am sure you feel better everyday!! Congratulations to you what an awesome accomplishment! Keep up the great work!!! You can do it!
  • olores
    olores Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    OM! YES! YES!! All over and you look awesome!! Keep it up!!
  • Journey4Me00
    Journey4Me00 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great Job!

Keep up the Great Work!
  • ctenan1205
    Options
    Good for you!!! That's so impressive - just keep doing what you're doing, and don't give up. I've lost around 70 as well, and it's not easy, but it's so worth it to feel healthier, look great, and have tons more energy.
  • amiskinnyyetorwhat
    amiskinnyyetorwhat Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow you are doing so well!
  • Mrsfreedom41
    Mrsfreedom41 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    your doing awesome !!! I can definately see a difference keep up thye good work!! :))
    [/quote

DITTO:flowerforyou: ]
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Just awesome!

I see so many people who think there life is beyond their control and then I see someone like you. Makes me proud for you.
  • peejay34mason
    peejay34mason Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You are doing amazing work, keep up your dedication and perseverance! P.S. There is a very noticable change besides I am sure that you are already feeling better and are reaping the rewards of more energy!
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference, thank you for sharing your progress with us!! You inspire me to keep going on my own journey!! Keep up the good work, can't wait to see pics of the next 75 pound loss!! :flowerforyou:
  • harleenarang
    harleenarang Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Well done woman !! Keep it going. I read in one book that it should be called Weight Removal rather than weight loss coz if we lose something, we normally try to find it back :tongue: funny logic but i like it.

You look so good and I am sure you feel much better too :smile:
  • mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is wonderful! Congratulations on your accomplishment!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!