76 POUNDS GONE FOREVER!! some pix

Options

Replies

• jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Oh you can see a big difference...keep at it...great job!!!!
  • Alex26C
    Options
    I can definetly see the difference WoW! thats awesome keep it up girl, very inspiring... :)
  • lorrainzander
    lorrainzander Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say congratulations on the amazing goals you have reached! You are looking so much healthier and there is a big difference. Thank you so much for sharing and giving the rest of us encouragement to pursue our health. :)
  • Kitkat_58
    Kitkat_58 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!! I can totally see a difference! You are doing great.
  • Rabbit914
    Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Amazing accomplishments thus far!!! Keep it up!! You can certainly tell a difference!! Congrats!!!
  • Calituts
    Calituts Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I can totally tell the difference as can all these people, you are looking alot healthier and more radient:) Keep up the fantastic work!
  • snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    You are doing fantastic! Keep doing what you are doing. It's obviously working.
  • RunninSD
    Options
    I just wanted to stop and tell you great job! When I lost the first 10-15 pounds when I was 192 I could hardly tell. Now at a size 8 could drop 10 pounds and be a size 6. (and people would notice) The bigger you are the less noticeable it is. when you lose 5 pounds and you're smaller it's noticeable. Just keep working at it. Don't give up. Because when you get to your goal weight you'll want to never go back to the way you were and weight loss is WAAAAYYYY MORE EXTRAORDINARY THAN YOU COULD POSSIBLY IMAGINE!! :o) Before people barely noticed me now everyone notices me. :o)
  • brizzle125
    Options
    Such an amazing job!
  • claudineer
    claudineer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Just awesome dedication. You are an inspiration. Hugs.
    Just wanted to do another update with pics to remind me how well i have been doing even though it's hard for me to tell myself. I hit past the 75lb loss mark so had to update.

HW - 401lbs
    6315303_4406.jpg

Around 380ish in this pic...
    newresize-2.jpg

Around 360
    newresize-1.jpg

345ish
    485255_10150765687059718_884525929_n.jpg

Current tonight - 324.8 - still having a hard time telling... but idk.
    -76lbs

8146506393_fb9172f683.jpg
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    I can see it! wow nice work :] Please keep us updated
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    Amazing accomplishment! You tlook so much thinner, and even the way you stand in the pictures shows your increased confidence.
  • donkeypoop
    donkeypoop Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You're doing really well!! Keep at it and don't give up! :D
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Great work, you are even standing taller!! Keep up the journey. :smile:
  • Melodymunchkin
    Melodymunchkin Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Awesome pictures well done.
  • oohmercyme
    oohmercyme Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Oh- it's noticeable alright!! Yer doing great- keep it up girl :)
  • CarolinaMoon76
    Options
    You CAN see a difference - especially in your face. Well done you!
  • annarouni
    annarouni Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Yeah, Carolina said it > Your face looks radiant! If you're not quite sure that progress is noticeable,
    focus on your face in the photographs and you are sure to notice what all of us can see : Fabulous
    Progress! Keep up the good work. You are doing more than just helping yourself to a healthier
    life. You are helping the rest of us as well. Thank you. :flowerforyou:
  • UKChloeT
    Options
    WOW!! Look at how much better your posture is!! In the first pictures you look unbelievably tired and hunched over but that last pic you're standing tall, you're legs are tiny and you're starting to get a proper shape.
    KEEP IT UP! You're doing fantastically well and you must feel amazing!
  • adgold86
    Options
    Well done, keep going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!