Anyone have coffee recipes?

Options
I love starbucks, but it's hard on my wallet and my waistline! I love their white chocolate mocha and pumpkin spice latte. Does anyone have any coffee recipes that aren't too difficult?

Replies

• diligentjosh
    Options
    Ooh...Cheap and easy on calories:

Don Francisco's Coffees. They come in Chocolate, Hazelnut, and Vanilla, along with standard blends. That flavor is in the coffee grinds. No adding or mixing any calories in. It comes out nice and tasty. Calorie free and about $6 a can which will last about 2-3 weeks depending on how thick you like it!

Personally, I like my coffee black and dark.
  • Ronngie
    Ronngie Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    My husband has a Bialetti Espresso maker, and I love making Lattes at home. Espresso with ff milk & sweetener of your choice. I love mine with a sprinkle of cinnamon! Yum!
  • diligentjosh
    Options
    I love starbucks, but it's hard on my wallet and my waistline! I love their white chocolate mocha and pumpkin spice latte. Does anyone have any coffee recipes that aren't too difficult?

BTW.....only you and half the world like starbucks. Don't you know that a XL latte at Starbucks costs more than most packs of cigarettes? There is a reason they charge that much....because they can. I personally am not a patron and never have been. I have been in there a few times only, and got a regular coffee, and they always had to ask, "what was that, sir?". I find it hilarious.

I do sometimes leech off their internet, though. lol
  • Ronngie
    Ronngie Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Also, if you have a keurig, they have a TON of flavored coffees.