A step in the right direction

Options
Tonight was my 31st night of doing Insanity. I figured I would measure myself for the heck of it to see how far I've come. Well instead of going back 30 days I went back to May when I started using MFP. I have lost 54lbs and a total of 42 inches off of my body. I've lost a total of 72lbs since January. When I finally lose the other 20-30lbs I am going to post my progress pictures.

On a side note a NSV.....I went to the store needing to buy a pair of jeans as I didn't own any and it was getting colder here. I went in and tried on what I thought was the size I needed. I had to go and find a size smaller. When I started in January I was a size 24 and now I'm down to a size 10!

Replies

• mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    WOW that's amazing - I am hoping one day I will fit into a small size like that!
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing, great work!!! Can't wait to see the progress pics.
  • auntiejack
    auntiejack Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Bet you feel great and you should be walking round with a huge grin :happy:
  • lilteddy78
    lilteddy78 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Ok I found an old picture of me. I'm getting brave and posting this. There is about a 70+lb difference between the two pictures.

Desktop-1.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!