which heart rate& calorie counter is zhe best

Options
2»

Replies

• EnchantedEvening
    EnchantedEvening Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Polar FT 4 is easy to setup and use. The chest strap is comfortable too. I've had mine for about a week now and love it!

is the chest strap long enough for big girls they get slimmer? i mean is it invitiuel (idk the word in english) changeable?

Do you mean "adjustable"? It's sort of like those things on a bra strap, where you slide it to make the strap shorter or longer. My bra strap measurement was 46" when I started losing weight, and it was plenty big enough. It's elastic and really comfortable.
  • ladyluch99
    ladyluch99 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I have the Polar FT7 and I love it. Pretty much everybody swears by Polar HRM's. I paid something like $73 for mine. The FT7 is a step above the FT4. Both are great, though. My daughter has the FT4. All the best to you selecting the right one for you.
  • LauraSS
    LauraSS Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have a Polar FT4 as well. I like it because it is very user friendly and gives you all the information you need. Heart Rate, Duration Time Calories Burned, Time in Fat Burning Zone, Average Heart Rate and Maximum Heart Rate.

You can also get batteries for this one instead of having to send it to the actual repair shop that services Polar. I did that this Spring.
  • danaweston
    Options
    I have a Polar FT40 it works great nice to have too because I have found that I need to exercise more to actually burn the calories.
    MFP over estimates all the calorie burn tables UGH
  • starletlove
    starletlove Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    LOL didn't read that your ordered one! Nevermind! :blushing: :drinker: :happy:

:laugh: :tongue: yes i did, but thx for u info as well :wink: always good to get some infomation:flowerforyou:
  • starletlove
    Options
    unfortunately the FT4 is the best bet. but it is $160 i considered getting less expensive ones but they seemed to be less accurate. i would suggest save and get the FT4

HAHA Me Niether

hi, i saw the ft7 and was to expensive for me cuz i wanted only spend 80-100sfr. so i got the ft4 for 80sfr. almost the same in $

starlet
  • starletlove
    Options
    :happy:
    Thanks for the info here all. I have been thinking of getting a heart rate monitor, too. This is good stuff to know.

absolutely a good thing, cuz my exercises not alwasy the same and i do hiking snowboarding and alot walking.... so i cant just guess how much calories i burned:happy:

i can tell u about when i got mine :happy:
  • starletlove
    Options
    Polar FT 4 is easy to setup and use. The chest strap is comfortable too. I've had mine for about a week now and love it!

is the chest strap long enough for big girls they get slimmer? i mean is it invitiuel (idk the word in english) changeable?

Do you mean "adjustable"? It's sort of like those things on a bra strap, where you slide it to make the strap shorter or longer. My bra strap measurement was 46" when I started losing weight, and it was plenty big enough. It's elastic and really comfortable.

oh yes i know what u mean, thats really good, cuz i couldnt figured out how the chest strap works. thx
  • starletlove
    Options
    I have a Polar FT4 as well. I like it because it is very user friendly and gives you all the information you need. Heart Rate, Duration Time Calories Burned, Time in Fat Burning Zone, Average Heart Rate and Maximum Heart Rate.

You can also get batteries for this one instead of having to send it to the actual repair shop that services Polar. I did that this Spring.

thats good, i dont wont something complicated, just wanted something is easy to use and works for what i need. so i think was a good idea to order the ft4 :wink:
  • yussef71
    Options
    hi guys

i want to buy a heart rate, calorie counter but i have no idea which could be a good one also about the prizes, i did looking through the www but i dont got it. so i wanna ask u guy for some help to get a good one.

Do you own an Iphone 4s or Iphone 5?(only available to these smart phones) If so you can get the wahoo BR or Polar H7. Amazing kit, it all works through the phone on low energy bluetooth.

You can also use H7 with Polar training computer using 5 kHz data transfer.

If you get this you can have everything that links to a load of apps. works out at around £65 starletlove.
  • starletlove
    Options
    :happy:
    I have a Polar FT40 it works great nice to have too because I have found that I need to exercise more to actually burn the calories.
    MFP over estimates all the calorie burn tables UGH

i know exactly what u mean. and i do alot different things so i need to know how much many calories i actualy burn :laugh: so i thing i made a good decision with the polar ft4.:happy:
  • starletlove
    Options
    hi guys

i want to buy a heart rate, calorie counter but i have no idea which could be a good one also about the prizes, i did looking through the www but i dont got it. so i wanna ask u guy for some help to get a good one.

Do you own an Iphone 4s or Iphone 5?(only available to these smart phones) If so you can get the wahoo BR or Polar H7. Amazing kit, it all works through the phone on low energy bluetooth.

yes i do have a iphone4s and was thinking about but also i use my iphone for music when i do my execises so i thought that doesnt work. i just was thinking about that could be to complicated for me...

but thx for ur idea and do u doin with a iphone and apps?

If you get this you can have everything that links to a load of apps. works out at around £65 starletlove.
  • starletlove
    Options
    hi guys

yes i do have a iphone4s and was thinking about but also i use my iphone for music when i do my execises so i thought that doesnt work. i just was thinking about that could be to complicated for me...

but thx for ur idea and do u doin with a iphone and apps?

hahaha sorry my reply is just in ur text!:flowerforyou: :laugh:
  • yussef71
    Options
    I use my Iphone 4S for :-

Music in the gym,
    GPS apps when cycling with Runkeeper/Mapmyride(free)
    Myfitnesspal app for my food(free)
    Withings Scales(£120)
    Heart rate work out and calorie burner with my Polar H7 (£60)
    Wahoo & Heart rate apps.(Free)

All of these linked together have helped me loose weight, increase and monitor my fitness in ways I never dreamed of. I track absolutely everything... to the point of it becoming an obsession lol.
  • starletlove
    Options
    I use my Iphone 4S for :-

Music in the gym,
    GPS apps when cycling with Runkeeper/Mapmyride(free)
    Myfitnesspal app for my food(free)
    Withings Scales(£120)
    Heart rate work out and calorie burner with my Polar H7 (£60)
    Wahoo & Heart rate apps.(Free)

All of these linked together have helped me loose weight, increase and monitor my fitness in ways I never dreamed of. I track absolutely everything... to the point of it becoming an obsession lol.

i got myfitneespal on my iphone as well, just easy for the food diary :) and obsession gosh i can tell u, i know what u mean LOL
  • GaPeachRealtor
    Options
    Polar FT60 All the way! I love it!