Ladies Only!! Have you noticed less TOM symptoms?

Options
2»

Replies

• BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I've cut all bread and pasta out of my diet
    Slowly working on eliminating most dairy
    NO SOY

And I've been feeling physically MUCH better
    The physical symptoms and the "depressed" feelings have subsided....I still have a short fuse but I'm Irish and French! :laugh: Thats to be expected!!

How do WE get along? I am German and Italian.... haha

Cuz I has a lil German in there too!

My ancestors were *kitten*!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    my symptoms are almost completely gone... it is all so much better. :-D
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Physical symptoms have abated. No more cramps or headaches. But, I notice the craving for chocolate more because it is only during that time. The really big difference is that I don't get PMS anymore, I get PostMS so bad it is almost shocking.
  • Terryism
    Terryism Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Mine have gotten better too, but I think I'm finally getting back to normal after having a baby and breastfeeding. Plus I'm positive the increase in water helps a lot.
  • denezy
    denezy Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    My TOM symptoms are always less noticable when I exercise.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Mine got worse....cramping is sooo bad but doing ab work helps with the pain, even though it hurts at the time while doing them
  • gzus7freek
    gzus7freek Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I was on Seasonique so i did not have a period but every three months, however when I started losing weight My period came at a time that it should not have and then I bled for 3 months straight!! Ugh! I was so fed up with it I had my period permanently stopped by the doctor!
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    a few symptons went away when I started this lifestyle change last yr...no more breast tenderness, no cramping, no bloating,......the only thing that wont diminish is the MUNCHIES! I get the munchies BADDDD right before my period :tongue: