crazy cancucks Jan 27, 2010

Options
Weigh in 146.8- lost 2.8 pounds- one of my biggest lost since June- I am happy but really I didn't do much other than increase the fiber - I have a half bowl of fiber with instant oatmeal the I drink to big glasses of water right after it- I have done my videos at all just walked for 1 hour and some little exercises that I like. I thought I would share incase you want to try increase your fiber for the whole week. Best of luck and now I have to maintain that lost-lol!!! Best of luck. Have a great day!

Go Canada Go!!

PS Yesterday on the radio they had advised that our young people are still continuing to be over weigh age range from 20-39- wow. we need to motivate and make a difference at home and at our work place. We can inspire people,,,,,,

Replies

• Krystled
    Options
    Whoop Whoop! lost two pounds 216 now!!! I guess the extra workouts the last few days have helped big time. And maybe the fact I opted out of the "bit of brownie" last night. after I went and worked out for 15mins and then to the hot tub! ya the hot tub....

Go Canucks Go
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    Weigh in today: 135.9 lbs!!!!!!!:noway: lost 1.2 lbs since last week. I am very happy with this!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    I did actually have the bigger brownie last night but I worked my *kitten* off when I got home. definately paid off!

Way to go girls!!!:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    we all lost weight this week- Great job!!! Hard work and determination does work!!!! Way to go Canada!!!!
  • Jay_83
    Options
    Ya we did all lose weight this past week. Thats so awesome!! Way to go!! Lets keep it up for this Wednesdays weigh in!!!! Good Luck Canucks!:bigsmile:
  • Jay_83
    Options
    Good luck with weigh in tomorrow Canadians!! Get a last chance work out in tonight and remember to log your food.
    Go Canada Go!!:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • madmama
    madmama Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Sorry I missed the weigh in last week but it is great to see that everyone is doing so well. I will try to weigh in this week. Go Canucks go.