I need a nutrition & fitness buddy!

I am looking for people that are self motivating and try to eat right and workout every day. I confess, I don't really have a lot of weight to lose (less than 10 lbs), but I want to start have exercising and eating right as my daily life style. Anyone who would like to share the same goals and try to motivate each other would be so great!

Replies

• DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    You're welcome to add me! I log on every day and have lost nearly 50lbs after having my daughter last year. I'd like to lose another 15lbs.
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    you can add me as well. I log everyday. I have lost over 50 pounds and I workout 6 days a week.
  • lenniebus
    lenniebus Posts: 321 Member
    Thanks for adding me!!! I am here every day, and I do have quite a bit to lose :). But, once I get there, I plan to learn how to maintain it :) so I don't have to lose again...I think this site is awesome for that too. I guess I'm slowly learning how many calories everything has and how much I burn doing different activities...very eye opening!
  • leslie0422
    leslie0422 Posts: 108 Member
    Feel free to add me. I lost about 50 lbs over the last year. I'm not trying to lose anymore but I still want to continue to eat healthy and exercise most days.
  • KarenZenaida
    KarenZenaida Posts: 27 Member
    Add me up! I'm not looking to lose, just maintain and tone. I'm on here daily logging and blogging.

If you wanna check out my blog, here it is! It doesn't get a lot of attention and I'd really like to increase that.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/KarenZenaida
  • dayotte33
    dayotte33 Posts: 80 Member
    Anybody can add me. I LOVE mfp and log in every day. Sometimes a couple of times. PLEASE read my profile first though. I keep my friend list very small and only for those that are serious about being healthy. I don't judge but I do become honest if it appears you need that. I couldn't get where I am without people in my corner doing the same thing with me. :happy:
  • nisha0612
    nisha0612 Posts: 75 Member
    hey i have similar goals, i have 5 kg to lose - so around 10 pounds. I record all my meals, my diary is open to all and i believe in working out like a badass and eating like a queen ( all the good heathy stuff that my body will be eternally greatful for) ... oh yeah!
  • KarenZenaida
    KarenZenaida Posts: 27 Member
    hey i have similar goals, i have 5 kg to lose - so around 10 pounds. I record all my meals, my diary is open to all and i believe in working out like a badass and eating like a queen ( all the good heathy stuff that my body will be eternally greatful for) ... oh yeah!

This just reminded me of a quote I saw on a shirt (that I really, really want! lol.) that says "Act like a lady, lift like a boss." Totally agree with it! I love it!
  • Hello, we're establishing a group here, "A Spirit of Fitness" which will bring about discussion on Fitness, Endurance and Agility from metabolic health to intellectual acuity. Please consider joining!