GNC Total Lean Shakes Seasonal Flavors!

Options
Has anyone seen them and have you have tried them yet? I just bought the Pumpkin Spice and Mocha Peppermint yesterday :) Tried Pumpkin Spice and it's ok not the best, maybe next time will be better if I use milk instead of water. If you've tried Pumpkin Spice how do you like it and what do you mix yours with?

Replies

• Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    I no longer shop at GNC. I find the pushiness of the staff unconscionable and the level of service disgusting. We went in there looking for information, were pushed to buy way more things than we need and also a membership that we were told would work with the phone number only. The next time we went in to get more protein powder we were told they had no record of our membership and that we would not be eligible for the discount ..and did we "want to buy vitamins with that".
  • jnn0409
    jnn0409 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry that the GNC you went to was so horrible (can't believe they would push vitamins towards you after that!). The one I went to yesterday they were awesome and so friendly, but then again I went in knowing what I wanted and asked about a few other items I was interested in and that was it. My husband is in the Army, now the one on post is a different story...when we last went to them we had the complete opposite, no one asked if we needed help we had to go look for them and ask.