Need more MFP ADDICTS!!!

Options
Hello MFP peeps!! I'm fairly new, I suppose, but am now a FULL BLOWN ADDICT going on a few months now. I have found some GREAT friends that are daily loggers (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) and am looking to increase that number. I welcome & support all who are committed to their journey!!!

I'm a daily logger FINALLY (weekends use to mess me up) and am looking for the same for added support and well to keep my news feed a little busier!!! Did I mention I'm an addict???

I've lost 12lbs in the last 4-5 weeks!!!! Slow & steady wins the race!!!!!!!

Replies

• chrissylovescj
    chrissylovescj Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Thanks to the several who have simply sent me a friend request!!! It does work so much easier that way than me adding a list of 100, LOL!!

Need more addicts tho... COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE!!!! :tongue:
  • princessanna2662
    Options
    feel free to add me I am on here daily - and my Diary is open!
  • nisha0612
    nisha0612 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    hello, i am Nisha and I am an addict...and i love it!

I am at work... and MFP is always on my browser... :) feel free to add me..
  • chrissylovescj
    Options
    Yay!!! Thanks ladies!!! Now who else wants to play with me?? :blushing:
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I am an addict. I am on here all the time. Facebook??? What is that? I am a MFPer!!!! I will send you an invite.
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    65 day addict and stuck in terms of scales so in the cupboard.

Log daily and great friends.
    Feel free to an auld man!!
  • chrissylovescj
    Options
    I am an addict. I am on here all the time. Facebook??? What is that? I am a MFPer!!!! I will send you an invite.

I know right?!!! My fiance use to fuss at me for being on FB all the time, now he fusses for being on MFP too much. LOL
  • floopysandi
    floopysandi Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am a definite addict! Anyone who wants to can add me. :-)
  • lucky5552
    lucky5552 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi

Im Jill and Im new..You can add me..No weight loss so I need all the friends I can get to help me threw this..

JILL
  • LJSchmitt
    LJSchmitt Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow addict! Been here for just over 115 days without fail and plan to stay here as looooong as necessary (forever).
  • chrissylovescj
    Options
    Oh wow...my friend request box is blowing up now!!! YAY!!!! Thanks everyone!!! I knew you couldn't resist me :happy:

But I'm a little greedy sometimes so I MUST HAVE MORE!!!!!
  • jodi41086
    Options
    I too am an addict. 3.5 month left until my fitness competition, well its more of a physique competition but anyways I have been lifting weights the last 3 months on here and now its time to cut weight. 6 lbs done would love a couple more friends..

ps. If you complain about being anorexic or bulimic I will delete you with a quickness. No tolerance for pity parties are overly extreme people. Do this the healthy way people
  • chrissylovescj
    Options
    I too am an addict. 3.5 month left until my fitness competition, well its more of a physique competition but anyways I have been lifting weights the last 3 months on here and now its time to cut weight. 6 lbs done would love a couple more friends..

ps. If you complain about being anorexic or bulimic I will delete you with a quickness. No tolerance for pity parties are overly extreme people. Do this the healthy way people

EXACTLY!!!!!!!
  • kosmo24
    kosmo24 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    day 66 of logging in
  • elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I log 6-7 days a week. Love this site.
  • hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free do add me. I am on here 24x7 and logging all the time/working out almost daily. Word of warning - I am very chatty, often inappropriate, and very feisty :)
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. i love harassing peeps on here all the time :) oh and to lose weight. duh.
  • SarahSosi
    SarahSosi Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    daily logger
  • Nefetete
    Nefetete Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    FR sent, I could always use more active mfp friends
  • LynnieG85
    LynnieG85 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day, I'll add you just now :) Anyone else, feel free to add too.