Join the Group "20lbs by Christmas"

Options
There's been such a huge and wonderful response to that post - be sure to OFFICIALLY join the group with the name "20lbs by Christmas"

Replies

• amp162
    amp162 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm officially in this challenge.

CW: 162
    GW: 136

So 20 lbs is a great start. sounds better than 1 lb per week and 26 weeks.:smile:
  • JMactive190
    JMactive190 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am in: New to myfitnesspal... 5 days in now.

CW: 284

GW: 264
  • amanorr
    amanorr Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • amp162
    Options
    Wow, I can't believe how much I have been eating and not realizing it until it is figurately speaking in black and white. Day 1 was bad, however, once I started logging, I am more concious of what I am eating and choosing to eat. It is also amazing how many calories you can burn by doing simple household chores. At this rate I should be able to meet my goal of 20# by Christmas.
  • meg_liz
    meg_liz Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am in!
    Current weight: 135
    Goal Weight: 120
    *I know it's not quite 20 lbs... but I need to lose it by Christmas either way!!!
  • alywatty
    alywatty Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to join, new to MFP so not sure what to do to keep in touch but here it is..
    Cw 142
    Gw 120
  • Evanstl
    Evanstl Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Count me in too. Starting at 245lbs
  • Juniper88
    Options
    I want in too. Currently @ 258 lbs...
  • jameegarr
    jameegarr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want in I am 258 want to be 238 this will really be a challenge, but I will would really like to try.
  • pmasias809
    Options
    Began 11/1 with a 2 lbs loss, been watching and counting and nothing...

I am in

cw 197

gw 177
  • wham55
    wham55 Posts: 44
    Options
    I willl :)
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Im in

CW: 170

GW: 150

I'd be happy even dropping 5 though
  • Donica2012
    Options
    I really need in lol I am just started not that long ago and I have lost 4! sounds small but when I have been trying so long and have had little success it big for me. Had a baby and im not that young so wght is staying on. I hope this works. I was 178 im now 174. I hope everybody meets their goals> Happy Holidays!
  • amp162
    Options
    Well, here we are Christmas Eve. Although I have not lost 20 lbs, I am happy to report that I have lost 10 lbs so far. I don't think I could have done as well on my own without the challenge. Hope everyone else has done well and met their goals.

Merry Christmas.
    Anna:smile: