Need more positive friends!

Options
I would like to get some new friends to help me in this journey Im on. We can help each other out. All the positive feedback keeps a smile on my face and allows me to kick those cravings to the curb. I know it probably does you as well. When Im having a bad day, its nothing for me to get on here and instantly feel better about things. So come on and join me please! Who wants to be my friend?

I have some great friends on here and its so nice to get on here and see all the wonderful work they are doing. You are all an inspiration to me.

Replies

• hecham
    hecham Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Friend request coming your way. =)
  • AHealthyMe1lbAtATime
    Options
    Feel free to add me:) Love my MFP family!
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!!
  • UnoDrea3732
    UnoDrea3732 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • mizzleslie7
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) i'm on this site every dayy and deff. love to support my mfp friends :)
  • ViDexSha
    ViDexSha Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Add me too!!! And so can everyone else
  • MrsJonSamuels
    MrsJonSamuels Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a request!!!
  • t8acy
    t8acy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me too - I love the help and support that we all get on MFP!
  • MzBriz
    MzBriz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I feel the same way about friends on here!
  • jacimerc
    Options
    Hi ladies! I would love to help support!! I love health and fitness and I am a personal trainer, I would love helping out anyone who has any questions, i will do my best!! :) I also created a Facebook page: www.facebook.com/xxcommittobefitxx .. This page will help me and hopefully many others try to stay commited to staying healthy! Feel free to message me and add me as a friend!! Stay movitated, you can do it!!