Hello From SW Florida

flstarlady65
flstarlady65 Posts: 129
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Yesterday was my first day as a myftnesspal member and I just love it. I have been on other sites but they are just a too complicated for me. As an overweight adult I have been struggling since adolesence with my weight. Last November I finally decided to make my "Lifestyle Change." I joined the gym, cut back on my meal portions and limited my sugar/chocolate intake to my cheat day. Low fat, high protein and plenty of veggies. I have lost 13 lbs and 10" and feel better already. I'm on my own but know that I can do it with tons of determination. I come from a family of overweight parents and siblings. My father passed away a few years ago due to complications of diabetes and obesity at the age of 71. I want to beat his record and end up a "Slim Sexy Senior Citizen."

Good luck to everyone!

Jo

Replies

• RhaRha
    RhaRha Posts: 16
    You have the right attitude already, so we know you're going to totally rock! MFP gets very addicting - at least for me and a couple of my friends... we're all here to help each other to the goals of our lives! Good luck and rock on sister!
This discussion has been closed.