Together we've lost 166 lbs. BFFs. Lots of pics!!

Options

Replies

• WanabeHotMama
    WanabeHotMama Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am just in awe! Amazing work and you are both so inspirationa! Well done!
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    This is INCREDIBLE!

I have been trying to motivate my BFF to get into this as well (she lives over 1,100 miles away so definitely can't see her in person every day), but I can tell she isn't ready and until she makes that decision on her own, I can't help her. It would be so much easier to do this WITH someone, but I have this whole MFP community for that!

Congrats on what you have done so far and good luck on the rest of your journey(s). :flowerforyou:
  • zimmera
    zimmera Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Great job to the both of you! You girls look at least 10 years younger after the weight loss! Great inspiration!!!!
  • klupo3
    klupo3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is incredible! You girls are amazing! Isn't it great to have a support in this? My husband and I have been doing it together 6 months (today!) and it has made ALL the difference in the world!
  • ShellyakaLady
    ShellyakaLady Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You 2 look so amazing!!! It is so awesome how you both did this thing together and made it work for the both of you... I am so impressed and very proud... Thanks for sharing and Congratulations to you both... Powerful Story!
  • photogal375
    photogal375 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Thanks so so much for sharing this. I am 5'7" 217 lbs. and have started this weightloss journey as of yesterday. My goal weight is 150. So, seeing your before and afters really have given my an extra boost. I appreciate that so very much!!! Keep sharing!!
  • nmn2
    nmn2 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! You're just the kind of positive influence I need! I'm friending you :-)
  • christina_theresa
    christina_theresa Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Awwwwwww congrats you two!!
  • XAVTAY2
    Options
    Congratulations to both of you and it must be really good to have your BFF go on this journey of weightloss with you!~ You look great...
  • KaraCardoza
    Options
    You have an amazing story!! So insperational!! Keep up the fantastic work and congrats to you both!
  • AutismMom
    AutismMom Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! One of the best stories I have read! What a great way to loose weight, with your Best friend! Awesome! Way to go girls! You both look wonderful! Xoxox
  • conraj74
    conraj74 Posts: 182
    Options
    Great job!
  • michellecarlson34
    Options
    GREAT JOB !! I'm glad you and your friend are both motivating each other to get healthy!
  • blissfulself
    blissfulself Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    umm i love you guys!!! i wish my bff would work out with me :( but haha SOOO impressive!! you guys look soo great and have come so far!
  • FaeKnox
    Options
    You both look amazing! What an inspiration :)
  • notsosimplyabby
    notsosimplyabby Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Such beautiful ladies and such a beautiful story! Great job & keep up the amazing work!
  • johnsongs1
    johnsongs1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You guys look awesome. What a great story. So proud of you two.
  • notsosimplyabby
    notsosimplyabby Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Such beautiful ladies and such a beautiful story! Great job & keep up the amazing work!
  • NanciKay
    NanciKay Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    unbelievable!! You two look totally different....thx for sharing.
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Look at you two go!!! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!!! You both are inspirations to me. I started my journey in January at 237 pounds, currently sitting at 182 with 160 being my goal weight. (I will revisit this number once I get there.) This gives me so much hope that I CAN make my goal weight. Thank you so much for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!