Together we've lost 166 lbs. BFFs. Lots of pics!!

Options

Replies

• Alicia7519
    Options
    I love your story!! You two are gorgeous!!!
  • shapeup6
    shapeup6 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You both are awesome. I really enjoyed reading your story. Very inspirational!
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    You both rock! You are so lucky to have traveled this journey together and I think that's beautiful! Congrats!
  • angiewinner
    angiewinner Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    It's nothing like having a friend in this process and it's your bestie, it's making the process even better! I've always had the most successful weight loss when my bestie (lap1970) has been my partner in crime. She's the one told me about this site and sat with me on the phone (we live hundreds of miles apart now) and took her time to make sure setting up my profile was a breeze.
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Amazing Transformation! Congrats to you both! :flowerforyou:
  • capricorn27
    Options
    OMG...you all are such an inspiration. :smile: Thank you for sharing your journey!
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    You guys look great!!!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    How sweet!!! I love your and Heather's story!!! you guys look great and I love how close you are despite your uh literal distance :flowerforyou:
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    That is so cool!! Congrats to the both of you!!
  • amenok
    amenok Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I love this, you both did such an amazing job together. friendship at its best surely, you both should be proud of the loss and having such a valuable friendship. congrads!
  • Momwasix
    Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Thats what i call Teamwork. Standing Ovation is in order here
  • Elizabeth38NC
    Options
    I love this post... adorable! Awesome Job!
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    amazing!! great work ladies!! and so nice that you did it together!!! keep it up!! very inspiring!
  • Davisc28
    Davisc28 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You ladies look great! Way to go :)
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Good Job!!
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    That's what you call a great support system. Awesome job you two
  • delgadodelgado1120
    delgadodelgado1120 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    you guys look amazing! how do you keep it up though? I had to switch over to a different site for a bit because myfitnesspal kept me at 1200 calories....didn't work with my workout schedule. have you reached any plateaus?
  • pink2lady
    pink2lady Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    This is one of the most adorable and impressive NSV I've read. I LOVE it. High fives to you two sheroes!!! WOOT!
    I feel the same way. I love how you too hold eachother up!! That is a true friend and Very Very hard to find. You both are blessed to have eachother and by the way...You ladies look Amazing and very happy.
  • Kelly502
    Options
    Great work and dedication!!!
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! What a great experience you two have shared together in this journey. Having great support is a huge factor! So happy for both of you! You BOTH LOOK AMAZING!! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!