Been stuck on this weight

Options
I've been with MFP for about 5 months, Started with 1200 calorie daily goal but stalled with weight between 70.5 and 71.6kgs my goal is only to loss another 6kg but I just don't seem to get below the 70.5. I uped my intake to 1450 calories feeling that perhaps my body doesn't like the lower amount and is storing. I am training for an endurance event in 4 weeks so have been doing alot of endurance, cardio excercise with a couple of weight workouts thrown in during the week. Have been feeling quite tired I have to admit. But hoping someone might have some suggestion or offer some constructive advice please...Thank you in advance :flowerforyou:

Replies

• onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    actually the weight is stuck on you lol
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    But in all seriousness, try changing up your exercise routine :flowerforyou:
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    check your macros too...maybe you need to up your protein levels, take a vitamin, drop some white carbs...shake things up a bit
  • yvonneW1964
    yvonneW1964 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    But in all seriousness, try changing up your exercise routine :flowerforyou:
    Tried this about 3 wks ago as my trainer suggested overtraining and not getting enough rest between to benefit...
    but Yes it still the body stuck to 70.8kg
  • yvonneW1964
    yvonneW1964 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    check your macros too...maybe you need to up your protein levels, take a vitamin, drop some white carbs...shake things up a bit
    Pretty much always over on Protein count and use whey protein regularly as well, but you may have a point with the vitiams, am looking into that thank you :smile: