Cleaning house...

Options
What is the one room or area in your home that you will negotiate with someone else to clean for you?

For me - I *despise* cleaning the master bathroom. And I *hate* cleaning wood floors, especially on my knees. My husband hasn't figured it out yet, but I'll pretty much do anything for him if he were to try to negotiate these tasks (for now, he just does them, no questions asked).

Replies

• Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Hate cleaning my wine cellar and jacuzzi room.
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    i wish someone would clean my kitchen for me! i hate dishes!!!
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Okay, maybe I don't have either of those.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I just hate vacuuming :mad:
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Bathrooms. I really hate scrubbing the tub.
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I hate cleaning the litter box..
    so my husband started doing it when I was pregnant ( ya know how they say you shouldnt do that when your preggers ) and I never took that chore back..yay..
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Okay, maybe I don't have either of those.

I was all, ohhhh fancy.

I hate cleaning anything. I want a maid
  • KeltaRose
    Options
    I'd clean the whole house top to bottom if someone else will keep up with the dishes!
  • KeltaRose
    Options

Before you said "Maybe I don't have either of those" I thought 'First world problems' lol
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    I f'n hate dusting. I'll clean everything else and even wear a french maid costume if you'd like but you can take that feather duster and shove it up your...
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options

High 5.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    lol...women thread.
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    It's just me and my daughter....soooo yea

She has to clean her room but I basically do everything else - she helps with dishes and dusting but she's only 5 haha
  • christinekry
    christinekry Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    It's just me and my daughter....soooo yea

She has to clean her room but I basically do everything else - she helps with dishes and dusting but she's only 5 haha

It's just me and my daughter, as well. I clean all of it, and beg and barter with her to get her to clean her room. She's 12. Once in a while she'll help out, but it's easier for me to just get it done.

I hate keeping up with the dishes. The dishwasher doesn't do a great job, so I have to hand wash everything.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    The house.
  • KrayKira
    KrayKira Posts: 230
    Options
    I don't mind doing dishes, I hate cutlery though..
    And I don't mind folding, ironing or puttin clothes on to wash and bringing them in I hate hanging them out..
  • AnewNisha
    AnewNisha Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Bathroom, Bathroom, Bathroom!!!!!! Hate it!!
  • mikes99mail
    mikes99mail Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    we have a cleaner, and have done since we were married. Saved about a million small arguments, I recon.
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    My bathroom...it's being renovated so the walls are in pieces and it's so damn tiny and you can't turn around without bumping into something. My guy also hates cleaning it, so our deal is I clean the bathroom, and he cleans the rest of the house, floor to ceiling -- which means I get a solid hour or two of having him clean around me while I watch cartoons :happy:
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I hate cleaning the toy room in the basement....I find so many things that just shouldnt be in the toy room.