350 to 165

Options

Replies

• kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    great job. awesome tranformation. You do not look like the same person.
  • Jocy50
    Jocy50 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! That is awesome!!! Your ring size has changed.... How about your shoe size?? I find that for some reason my shoe size coincides with my ring size. LOL
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Best thing ever for you and your daughter.
  • tigerblood78
    tigerblood78 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is so awesome. Great job! :)
  • Fragilebird24
    Fragilebird24 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!
  • myth4ever
    Options
    u are amazing
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Whoa! :drinker: :drinker:
  • barbaramitchell101
    barbaramitchell101 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    WOW, you have done a wonderful job....I'm sure you feel sooooooo much better, too...healthwise.....you'll will make it there to your final goal...you've come this far, just have patience, it will come off!!!!
  • cazbit
    cazbit Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    That is astounding, all I can say is I take my hat off to you, very well done. I hope I have even half you determination and success.

Cx
  • amydee714
    amydee714 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    This is soooo Inspiring!

My starting weight was 350 and I am currently 253. My goal weight is 160 (give or take) and to see it in front of my eyes is the coolest!! Thanks!!
  • slshaw23
    slshaw23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    WOW that is amazing
  • llgisme711
    Options
    That is some transformation - holy cow!! You are so tiny now!! Most of all a lot healthier too.....bet you feel great!! BIG congrat's!!!!
  • SweetLillyM
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Great job!!! :)
  • moreORless50
    moreORless50 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    wow wow and wow you look amazing:bigsmile: that is a fantastic transformation :flowerforyou:
  • JanetLynnJudy
    JanetLynnJudy Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! It's amazing how much power individuals have to truly transform themselves.
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Wow, your long term (18 months) consistent, dedicated transformation is an inspiration. It is a stunning example of what the mind can conceive and the heart believe can always be achieved.
  • thingeringer
    thingeringer Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look super. Very inspirational.
  • agentphantom
    Options
    speechless, great job. keep up the great work!!
  • huckfinn1973
    Options
    You have done an awesome job! You should really be proud of yourself. Keep up the great work!
    Huck
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Beyond amazing! It sounds like you've overcome a lot of challenges--very inspirational!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!