Jesse1955
Jesse1955 Posts: 1
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone!
My vision, my commited belief, how I think, walk, talk and act is weighing 125lbs by Jan 1, 2011 OR sooner. Through portion control and exercise I shall achieve my goal. Fall into common traps, yes I do but I do not continue it into the next. I am really excited to shop the 9/10 rack again! :happy:

Replies

• SarahBethS
    SarahBethS Posts: 29 Member
    I'm right here with you. I've been over weight my entire life and at the age of 21 and weighing 212 lbs wearing a womans size 18, I said enough is enough and I lost 62 lbs. For the first time in my life was able to wear size 7/8's and I could go in to any store and pick anything off the rack and it fit. I tried to stop smoking a few years ago and gained 15 lbs (still smoking BTW) and in 2009, had a run of bad luck in my health and then was given the opportunity to work from home and gained another 15 lbs just last year 2009. So I'm back on the weight loss wagon and determined to get back in to my 9/10 clothes by the summer (first goal) and then my second goal will be to be back in my 7/8 jeans by Jan of 2011. It's hard getting back in to dieting mode but I'm determined!
  • Hello,
    I'm Kathy and very over weight my goal is to lose and live a healthier life. I'm hoping this website will help.
    563993.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
This discussion has been closed.